Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 41,940 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] boot up bootloop

Tip us?

chaz411
Old
(Last edited by chaz411; 23rd January 2014 at 01:52 AM.) Reason: to add more information
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] boot up bootloop

Hello. I have an AT&T LG G2 D800 and my phone is currently not rooted. I was running stock D8001o I believe and i was rooted with Custom Recovery. I decided I know longer wanted Root permisons and that i would just flash back with lg flash tool and in doing so i downloaded and flashed the files(LGD800AT-01-V10o-310-410-OCT-19-2013+0.tot) and the (LGD800_20130904_LGFLASHv160.dll) and it went through the process that it need to do. after about 7-10 min it completed and passed. "Now my phone will BOOT UP says I have NO DATA connection and then it just powers its self off and does a repeat of the BOOT UP" boot up bootloop. anyone know what is wrong or how to fix. im stumped and dont know what i did wrong. big thanks to any and all suggestions. one last thing. i was able to go into my about phone to look at some of the info of the phone and its saying their is no IEMI number.

chaz411
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz411 View Post
Hello. I have an AT&T LG G2 D800 and my phone is currently not rooted. I was running stock D8001o I believe and i was rooted with Custom Recovery. I decided I know longer wanted Root permisons and that i would just flash back with lg flash tool and in doing so i downloaded and flashed the files(LGD800AT-01-V10o-310-410-OCT-19-2013+0.tot) and the (LGD800_20130904_LGFLASHv160.dll) and it went through the process that it need to do. after about 7-10 min it completed and passed. "Now my phone will BOOT UP says I have NO DATA connection and then it just powers its self off and does a repeat of the BOOT UP" boot up bootloop. anyone know what is wrong or how to fix. im stumped and dont know what i did wrong. big thanks to any and all suggestions. one last thing. i was able to go into my about phone to look at some of the info of the phone and its saying their is no IEMI number.
so NO one has and useful information or would be kinda enough to help me out. please and will buy the person a beer to helps with the method to solving this issue.