FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] Lockscreen

799 posts
Thanks Meter: 237
 
By premiatul, Senior Member on 22nd January 2014, 07:48 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
How can I make my stock lockscreen 100% transparent?
Wanam, Xblast or Gravity Box don't work.
Right now I use Holo locker and it works good, but I would rather use the stock.
I am on stock JB 4.3 deodexed. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
 
 
22nd January 2014, 08:28 PM |#2  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,891
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by premiatul

How can I make my stock lockscreen 100% transparent?
Wanam, Xblast or Gravity Box don't work.
Right now I use Holo locker and it works good, but I would rather use the stock.
I am on stock JB 4.3 deodexed. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Your stock what on the lockscreen? If you mean the status bar it should be if you use the stock launcher.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
23rd January 2014, 01:47 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 237
 
More
No, I mean the actual lockscreen, the one that you have to swipe to the right to get to the home screen, the one with a feather on it that makes that awful water drip noise when you unlock it.
I want it transparent so I can see my wallpaper under it.

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
23rd January 2014, 04:44 PM |#4  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,891
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by premiatul

No, I mean the actual lockscreen, the one that you have to swipe to the right to get to the home screen, the one with a feather on it that makes that awful water drip noise when you unlock it.
I want it transparent so I can see my wallpaper under it.

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Change your wallpaper on your lockscreen to what ever you want it to be.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
23rd January 2014, 05:11 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 237
 
More
OK, thanks, but I didn't make myself clear enough.
I want to make the lockscreen see through, transparent, just like Holo Locker on the Play Store (free). If you would like to check it out you would understand exactly what I mean.

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
23rd January 2014, 06:40 PM |#6  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,891
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by premiatul

OK, thanks, but I didn't make myself clear enough.
I want to make the lockscreen see through, transparent, just like Holo Locker on the Play Store (free). If you would like to check it out you would understand exactly what I mean.

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Ya, I see what you're saying. I downloaded it, but don't see how changing your wallpaper to the same one s your home screen doesn't give you the same effect . So maybe someone had an idea for you

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
23rd January 2014, 07:22 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 237
 
More
I don't have a static wallpaper, I have a live one (Koi wallpaper).

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes