Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,313 Members 48,851 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CM11

Tip us?

akn609
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] CM11

i updated to CM11 and the problem seems like i cant sync or upload or download with any google services. since i booted the rom i tried syncing my contacts and all and it just hangs forever. anything from the playstore i download sits at 100% for at least 20 mins before installing. Everything else is working fine it only seems like google issues. i have tried different GApps also tried different or older verisons of the rom. I am about to leave 4.4 and back to JB or Sense. can anyone give me anything to try?

durgis
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by akn609 View Post
i updated to CM11 and the problem seems like i cant sync or upload or download with any google services. since i booted the rom i tried syncing my contacts and all and it just hangs forever. anything from the playstore i download sits at 100% for at least 20 mins before installing. Everything else is working fine it only seems like google issues. i have tried different GApps also tried different or older verisons of the rom. I am about to leave 4.4 and back to JB or Sense. can anyone give me anything to try?
Did you do a factory reset before updating, and did you install the Kit Kat version of gapps?