Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] CM11

OP akn609

23rd January 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
i updated to CM11 and the problem seems like i cant sync or upload or download with any google services. since i booted the rom i tried syncing my contacts and all and it just hangs forever. anything from the playstore i download sits at 100% for at least 20 mins before installing. Everything else is working fine it only seems like google issues. i have tried different GApps also tried different or older verisons of the rom. I am about to leave 4.4 and back to JB or Sense. can anyone give me anything to try?
23rd January 2014, 08:40 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 29

114 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akn609

i updated to CM11 and the problem seems like i cant sync or upload or download with any google services. since i booted the rom i tried syncing my contacts and all and it just hangs forever. anything from the playstore i download sits at 100% for at least 20 mins before installing. Everything else is working fine it only seems like google issues. i have tried different GApps also tried different or older verisons of the rom. I am about to leave 4.4 and back to JB or Sense. can anyone give me anything to try?

Did you do a factory reset before updating, and did you install the Kit Kat version of gapps?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread