5,605,519 Members 45,798 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SHARE][XHaloFloatWindoow] MULTIWINDOW REPLACEMENT FOR STOCK ROOTED ROM (xposed modul

Tip us?

coolkoushik07
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 127
Default [SHARE][XHaloFloatWindoow] MULTIWINDOW REPLACEMENT FOR STOCK ROOTED ROM (xposed modul

This is not my creation.. I just found it working great on our quattro so sharing with you guys. All the credit goes to author of xposed framework and xhalofloatwindow.

Just install xposed installer and install framework.
Download XHaloFloatWindow module from xposed repo and install it.
Enable xhalofloatwindow in xposed setting.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2419287

Here is the original thread link. Please thank the author for this beautiful module.
This module for those who use stock odexed rom and want to taste multi window as tha mw ported by jasp does not support odexed rom. Hope you guys will like it.

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
Press thank if I helped you

Model: GT-I8552 Grand Quattro, GT-I9500 Galaxy S4
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coolkoushik07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

coolkoushik07
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 127

Here I attached some screenshot. Check it guys..

The Following User Says Thank You to coolkoushik07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vikasjangra
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Can I use both mw this obe jasp also. This one lokks more beautiful as seems from screen shots as u are using more than 2 windows at the same time.

coolkoushik07
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasjangra View Post
Can I use both mw this obe jasp also. This one lokks more beautiful as seems from screen shots as u are using more than 2 windows at the same time.

Yes this one is better than multi window but i cant run more than 4 apps simultaneously as our phone dont have much free ram.
You cant use this one with multi window because multi window and this one use same flag and if u use both, it will conflict. U have to disable multi window to use this one. By the way if u have multi window then dont nees to install this one cause our phone screen is not enough big to run more than 2 apps in a window..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coolkoushik07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mysteryno46
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Talking Multi-window replacement at its best.

Thanks for sharing this module to all of us @coolkoushik07. It was there but very few or I might say none of us knew, otherwise Quattro devs could also have mentioned this. Appreciate your Research

Using it happily. Though is a beta, there are very few bugs which I guess we'll address to the devs soon.

Cheers & Thanks once again...
Devices I Own: Galaxy Win I8552, Galaxy S Duos, Galaxy 3, Galaxy SL I9003

Previously Owned: Samsung Corby Pro B5310, Samsung Corby S3650, Samsung J150, NEC e313

Devices Used: Grand Duos I9082, Galaxy Core, Iphone 3gs

Tuneer
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Everything is working... I have installed it... activated it ... but I just cant figure out how to lauch an app using halo.. please help somebody...

Sent from my Galaxy Grand Quattro
CWM:- latest with graphics fixed
ROM:- Jasp Next Level Rom v1.2

coolkoushik07
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuneer View Post
Everything is working... I have installed it... activated it ... but I just cant figure out how to lauch an app using halo.. please help somebody...

Sent from my Galaxy Grand Quattro
CWM:- latest with graphics fixed
ROM:- Jasp Next Level Rom v1.2
Open the app, select pop up behaviour》whitelist/blacklist option》 select 2nd option and u r done..

The Following User Says Thank You to coolkoushik07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]