Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,503 Members 37,054 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rooted/S-Off/TWRP Now to freezes and reboot even on Recovery Mode....Please Help

Tip us?

cubanito08
Old
(Last edited by cubanito08; 10th January 2014 at 05:09 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Battery Low Rooted/S-Off/TWRP Now to freezes and reboot even on Recovery Mode....Please Help

Update:

ok somehow i managed to get my phone rooted/s-off on hboot 2.15 , TWRP 2.6.3 and made backup of ROM, everything in a few misn it allowed me to work it on fastboot, but the problem is sometimes i turn it on on Bootloader when i connect the USB cable it freezes/reboot/turnoff/works (random) , now when i manage to get into recovery, sometimes it works wiping but sometimes it just freezes and reboot, also the battery says 66%, all of the sudden is 99% then back to 66%, so i been thinking is never been a software issue, cause i wiped the rom and just boon into recovery and still do it, but its more like a hardware issue......anyone have the closest idea what i can do/try to try and fix it.

now that i got my phone working from not doing anything at all , its been working fine for a couple of days but right now screen was off when i went to check it was off , connected to charger no light so i did this :

Connected it to wall charger.
Press power + volume down
Orange LED went on
Let it sit for 5 mins
Turn it on

It turns on and battery is at around 70%

Could it be battery is bad and phone is missreading it or could it be something else ?

cubanito08
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
please anyone with any ideas, im so tired already ill try anything.

Flashalot
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanito08 View Post
Update:

ok somehow i managed to get my phone rooted/s-off on hboot 2.15 , TWRP 2.6.3 and made backup of ROM, everything in a few misn it allowed me to work it on fastboot, but the problem is sometimes i turn it on on Bootloader when i connect the USB cable it freezes/reboot/turnoff/works (random) , now when i manage to get into recovery, sometimes it works wiping but sometimes it just freezes and reboot, also the battery says 66%, all of the sudden is 99% then back to 66%, so i been thinking is never been a software issue, cause i wiped the rom and just boon into recovery and still do it, but its more like a hardware issue......anyone have the closest idea what i can do/try to try and fix it.
This happened to me as well I wiped the whole device meaning SD and rom then this stopped happening

cubanito08
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
mmm ill try that havent wipe SD yet but i dont see if that could be the problem but doesnt hurt trying but its just hard to even stay on the recovery long enough to wipe.

cubanito08
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
didnt work, wipe it all , reinstalled RUU stock , unlocked and rerooted again , super CID, still does that crap i think maybe hardware issue

cubanito08
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
phone is been for more than a week at a local repair center and i dont think they can even figure it out, they said may be software issue but i know for a fact isnt, it had stock rom, i wiped it out, everything, reinstall using RUU, still same problem.