5,599,616 Members 43,681 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What do you like/dislike about your current ROM?

Tip us?

imnotamorningguy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default What do you like/dislike about your current ROM?

I've been switching around between a few different ROMs lately, trying to find one with a combination of features that I like enough to outweigh the features that it's missing.

So, what ROM are you using right now and what features do you enjoy most about it? What do you miss from previous ROMs that you wish your current ROM had?

The purpose of this question is partially curiosity and partially me asking for help to make up my mind on what ROM would best serve my interests.

I'm currently running CM11 (1/21 nightly). I love all the features of KitKat 4.4, the look, the status bar, Google Now being present on every page, print from phone integration. I miss some TouchWiz features like the Spen functionality/integration and apps (though there are sufficient substitutes), dock audio, swipe to call/text.

So what's your input?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

oka1
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3668

DONATE TO ME
Default from the moderator

These kind of "what is the best rom" thread rarely end well, that is why we disallow them. The Best Rom is the one you like

~~~~~ THREAD CLOSED ~~~~~

>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• <<<<
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe