Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Anyone willing to do something like this for 4.3?

OP crevis24

19th January 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 147
 
575 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
I was just curious if any of our awesome themers here would be willing to be able to do something like this for the 4.3 dialer, sms/mms, and contacts (specifically sacs 4.3 rom). I really like the look of this. I have no skills at themeing or I would try.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=43673053

Thank you so much in advance!


Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
19th January 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #2  
jackrabbit72380's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Trenton
Thanks Meter: 441
 
1,419 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Talking
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3o...s-4.3-APKS.zip

I just made this one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackrabbit72380 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrabbit72380

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3o...s-4.3-APKS.zip

I just made this one.

Awesome. Been looking for this for a while. Thanks man. Do you have one for calendar and play store also? (Or any other apps?)

Sprint S4 on Pageplus: Sacs 4.3 v5.4: KT Kernel: Comadose: Killjoy: Philz
21st January 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #4  
@BB's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver Metro
Thanks Meter: 76
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2005
More
I flashed this and it's exactly what I was looking for. One thing, does your voicemail key look right? Mine looks squished. Also the bottom row background seems to be a different color.



Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Last edited by @BB; 21st January 2014 at 01:15 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to @BB For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #5  
cjohnsonthe2nd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 136
 
203 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Smile another black dialer
Quote:
Originally Posted by @BB

I flashed this and it's exactly what I was looking for. One thing, does your voicemail key look right? Mine looks squished. Also the bottom row background seems to be a different color.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk


just another option for you guys.. its dialer in my screenshot minus the red i added (blacked out with white digits).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6V...it?usp=sharing


The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cjohnsonthe2nd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2014, 09:18 PM   |  #6  
@BB's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver Metro
Thanks Meter: 76
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnsonthe2nd

just another option for you guys.. its dialer in my screenshot minus the red i added (blacked out with white digits).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6V...it?usp=sharing


This is badass! Can you make other colors like ICS blue or green? I'm flashing this now! Thanks!
22nd January 2014, 03:30 AM   |  #7  
HPferoxCraft's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
271 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnsonthe2nd

just another option for you guys.. its dialer in my screenshot minus the red i added (blacked out with white digits).

Love it, simple and b&w. Thanks so much for making that available to us.

Sent from my SPH-L720
22nd January 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #8  
cjohnsonthe2nd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 136
 
203 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @BB

This is badass! Can you make other colors like ICS blue or green? I'm flashing this now! Thanks!

boom!!! here ya go! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2620454
The Following User Says Thank You to cjohnsonthe2nd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2014, 09:31 PM   |  #9  
@BB's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver Metro
Thanks Meter: 76
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnsonthe2nd

boom!!! here ya go! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2620454

You sir, are the MAN!

The Following User Says Thank You to @BB For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes