Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,879 Members 43,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[fixed: RSD flash] SS, wiped stock slot, stuck after bootlogo

Tip us?

fleity
Old
(Last edited by fleity; 19th January 2014 at 08:09 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [fixed: RSD flash] SS, wiped stock slot, stuck after bootlogo

okay I am an idiot and I need help.

I wanted do restore a backup into the stock slot with SS, wiped it... and just turned it off. now all I get is a black screen after the moto logo. I don't get the option to enter SS. however I can boot into fastboot and standard recovery.

what can I do to get my phone working again?

thx a lot

-----

took the long way and rsd-flashed, rerooted. phone is working again.

1droidmod
Old
Thanks Meter 148
U r alright!! Look at this... Not a single response. For me and many many others this is a very very simple fix. But for a lot more people is very aggravating very difficult. You are very much like me. You figured it out as you wanted it that much you didn't wait around and asking in ten different threads and have somebody spoon feed you. I'm only saying this this to you because you have that same drive I have and I have to recognize it. You can go the distance and keep going. Long way short way any way, not one single response.Boom!!! Feels pretty good right, to do something on your own like that

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA
hit ThAnKs if I was helpful!!!

Einheit-101
Old
Thanks Meter 12
i had the same problem. i still dont know how to delete the stock slot without deleting safestrap and getting a brick. i always wanted to do a clean install of a newer kitkat rom...