Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 41,386 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

please need help android note1 sch-e160k

Tip us?
 
alibabar1991
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: lahore
Default please need help android note1 sch-e160k

after rooting from odin sucessfully i entered in update mode and selected the recovery file from the sdcard after it said done i went to exit and its taking me back to the same menu again and again my data is being shown everything is there but my phone wont get normal ???

please helppp ???
the_pirate_predator Old
#2  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Default Mention

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibabar1991 View Post
after rooting from odin sucessfully i entered in update mode and selected the recovery file from the sdcard after it said done i went to exit and its taking me back to the same menu again and again my data is being shown everything is there but my phone wont get normal ???

please helppp ???
Mention what you are exactly trying to do ??
 
alibabar1991
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: lahore
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pirate_predator View Post
Mention what you are exactly trying to do ??
sir i was trying to root my phone wanted to upgrade from jelly bean 3.1.2
 
alibabar1991
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: lahore
Default .... help please

it says
checking environment ...
extracting kernel....
flashing kernel....
deleting temp....
done
press any key to return
then takes me back to sdcard menu
when i exit it reboots and again to that menu

how to get my phone back to normal please help me ???
the_pirate_predator Old
#5  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Default Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibabar1991 View Post
sir i was trying to root my phone wanted to upgrade from jelly bean 3.1.2
please make sure you read everything carefully... especially since all of links to root the phone is listed in the first post where it says directions to root in the gray box with a link to another forum on rooting e160 s/k/l.

Here is the forum on rooting the e160 s/k/l: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1924535

download odin, your matching _.recovery.tar and _.zip files. http://pspmaster.tistory.com/181

Also JellyBean version is 4.1.2
 
alibabar1991
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: lahore
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pirate_predator View Post
please make sure you read everything carefully... especially since all of links to root the phone is listed in the first post where it says directions to root in the gray box with a link to another forum on rooting e160 s/k/l.

Here is the forum on rooting the e160 s/k/l: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1924535

download odin, your matching _.recovery.tar and _.zip files. http://pspmaster.tistory.com/181

Also JellyBean version is 4.1.2


i used the same thread sir but this happend ?? what to do ??
the_pirate_predator Old
#7  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Default Few Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibabar1991 View Post
i used the same thread sir but this happend ?? what to do ??
Did you connect your phone in download mode when installing from odin?

Have you installed the device drivers correctly?

Did you properly place everything according to the instruction?
 
alibabar1991
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: lahore
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pirate_predator View Post
Did you connect your phone in download mode when installing from odin?

Have you installed the device drivers correctly?

Did you properly place everything according to the instruction?
yes sir i connected to it on odin mode

i just entered the rar file in the sdcard and rooted it

placed everything my data is there i can see in the recovery mode but my phone wont get normal its in recovery mode ?

ps can i call you on cell phone im from pakistan ? :/ im really worried ?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Increase Your Multitasking Workflow with C-Floating Windows

Technology has put life on the fast track. Lazy, relaxed days have turned into … more

Compile Your Own Kernel From Source with Comprehensive Tutorial

One glance at any developer section of any device forum on XDA and youll find … more

WowWee Mip – Android Accessory Review – XDA Developer TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about … more

Stream Your Media Files with the New Version of Droid Sync Manager

Android is a Linux-based operating system, but this fact doesn’t put … more