FORUMS

Themes for SM-N910U Exynos Note 4

Samsung has too many phone variants for their flagships, which leaves out users incapable of getting … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 26 – May 2)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Great Camera Hardware, or Software?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 25 – May 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[FTF][Stock ROM] C6906 Generic US Android 4.3 (14.2.A.0.290)

20th January 2014, 09:52 PM |#1  
OP Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 18
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi All,

I recently pulled this FTF from my C6906 and I thought I'd share it as I didn't see it in the mega collection. I think it's a Generic US model because I have it here in the US and it has no carrier bloat whatsoever - it's a C6906 R2B if anyone wants to help me verify this. Feel free to add this FTF to the mega collection if you would like to do that.

Anyway, here's the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5w...neric%20US.ftf

I hope that helps!
The Following User Says Thank You to rithvik321 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
20th January 2014, 10:12 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rithvik321

I recently pulled this FTF from my C6906 and I thought I'd share it as I didn't see it in the mega collection. I think it's a Generic US model because I have it here in the US and it has no carrier bloat whatsoever - it's a C6906 R2B if anyone wants to help me verify this. Feel free to add this FTF to the mega collection if you would like to do that.

Can you share the customization number (dial *#*#7378423#*#* > 'Service info' > 'Software info' > 'Customization Version')?

I'm using a C6906 in the US, but it was a Canada-sourced phone since the C6906 is not sold in the US market.
Last edited by xasbo; 20th January 2014 at 10:15 PM.
21st January 2014, 03:53 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Is this pre-rooted?
23rd January 2014, 05:28 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 18
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiltron

Is this pre-rooted?

No, it is a stock FTF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xasbo

Can you share the customization number (dial *#*#7378423#*#* > 'Service info' > 'Software info' > 'Customization Version')?

I'm using a C6906 in the US, but it was a Canada-sourced phone since the C6906 is not sold in the US market.

Customization version 1276-7484_R2B
File system version: AMERICAS-LTE_14.2.A.0.290

Hope that helped!
23rd January 2014, 08:06 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rithvik321

Customization version 1276-7484_R2B
File system version: AMERICAS-LTE_14.2.A.0.290

Hope that helped!

FYI, this matches my Canada 290 FTF - I don't you're running anything different. What does your Phone Software Version say?
24th January 2014, 01:29 AM |#6  
OP Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 18
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xasbo

FYI, this matches my Canada 290 FTF - I don't you're running anything different. What does your Phone Software Version say?

Phone Software Version:

1272-6084_14.2.A.0.290
GENERIC - user
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
14.2.a.0.290, c6906, c6906 r2b, ftf, stock rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes