Would The LG G4 Fare Well With The Snapdragon 808?

The LG G4 has a lot to prove, given that last year’s LG G3 was among the best … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Android One

Android One devices once again got a pretty stable release of Android 5.1. XDA Recognized … more

DexPatcher: Patch Android APKs Using Java

You’ve probably seen or installed modified applications, be it a patched dialer for your … more

Is Cloud Storage Ready to Replace External Storage?

With more and more OEMs ditching SD cards on their flagships, cloud storage is … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Htc One X Unique problem

23rd January 2014, 02:36 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag KW
Thanks Meter: 0
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
So Long story short, I have an Htx one x(l) evita,
the wifi was not working at all(I assumed firmware issue) so I tried to flash the stock rom,
Unlocked bootloader and tampered are effective but NOT S-off(it is S-on) I tried to flash a custom rom(its rooted as well) against my better judgement, NOW the issue is it is not bricked, it reads through adb, loads to bootloader, but there is NO OS, when going through the files, the folders are there, however it will not go past the HTC splash, it reboots to my teamwin recovery OR recovery page(3 androids on bottom of the screen)
Since I bought this phone used, and now tampered with it, what are my options? When in teamwin I can do almost anything but restore has an empty folder, and when I go into the advanced. to fix permissions, it fails.

Any thoughts? ASIDE stop flashing roms, ( believe me, when or If I get this fixed, I am done playing with htc roms, samsungs are so much easier)

any help is greatly appreciated
23rd January 2014, 02:39 PM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynold78

So Long story short, I have an Htx one x(l) evita,
the wifi was not working at all(I assumed firmware issue) so I tried to flash the stock rom,
Unlocked bootloader and tampered are effective but NOT S-off(it is S-on) I tried to flash a custom rom(its rooted as well) against my better judgement, NOW the issue is it is not bricked, it reads through adb, loads to bootloader, but there is NO OS, when going through the files, the folders are there, however it will not go past the HTC splash, it reboots to my teamwin recovery OR recovery page(3 androids on bottom of the screen)
Since I bought this phone used, and now tampered with it, what are my options? When in teamwin I can do almost anything but restore has an empty folder, and when I go into the advanced. to fix permissions, it fails.

Any thoughts? ASIDE stop flashing roms, ( believe me, when or If I get this fixed, I am done playing with htc roms, samsungs are so much easier)

any help is greatly appreciated

wrong forum this is for HTC One M7, here's One X: http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one-x
24th January 2014, 02:24 AM |#3  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,823
 
4,611 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

wrong forum this is for HTC One M7, here's One X: http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one-x

@waynold78
btw you linked him to the Htc X Endeavoru forum, he need HTC One X(l) evita

Guess he will be redirected again lol
24th January 2014, 02:29 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag KW
Thanks Meter: 0
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

@waynold78
btw you linked him to the Htc X Endeavoru forum, he need HTC One X(l) evita

Guess he will be redirected again lol

Thank you alray , I found it after, I tried to msg back asking a moderator to close this particular thread, but it said I had to wait, and I forgot to come back, lol...I have had alot of help and some progress is being made finally,
24th January 2014, 02:34 AM |#5  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,823
 
4,611 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynold78

Thank you alray , I found it after, I tried to msg back asking a moderator to close this particular thread, but it said I had to wait, and I forgot to come back, lol...I have had alot of help and some progress is being made finally,

np, glad you find help there. Good luck with your X, mine died after 1 year only and I had lot of hardware issues with it .... btw if you need parts for your X let me know by pm
24th January 2014, 03:36 AM |#6  
KidCarter93's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,981
 
10
14,512 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
I may as well close this one as you've got your thread in the correct forum now

Thread Closed

Sent from my HTC One via XDA Premium
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes