Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,632 Members 36,628 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Pls guyz help me, i ****ed up my Galaxy Core

Tip us?

93boba
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Pls guyz help me, i ****ed up my Galaxy Core

Guyz u ****ed up my galaxy core, and i didnt make backup, so i have to do it manualy now i guess, can some1 help me, and give the right link+tell me what to do, cuz i got pretty low knowlage about this. Ty

mrlzikri
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93boba View Post
Guyz u ****ed up my galaxy core, and i didnt make backup, so i have to do it manualy now i guess, can some1 help me, and give the right link+tell me what to do, cuz i got pretty low knowlage about this. Ty

whats the problem?

93boba
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlzikri View Post
whats the problem?
The problem is that the i instaleted some rom from cwm premium, and it seams that rom wasn't right, and now i can't do anything. When i turn on phone it goes on recovery mode but its modifited. it looks like resolution bigger than it should be. I don't know how to connecti it with odin cuz the moment when "volume up" part comes do not exist, it goes directly on recovery and odin can't find it. Pls help somehow if u can. I need my phone fast . Ty

mrlzikri
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93boba View Post
The problem is that the i instaleted some rom from cwm premium, and it seams that rom wasn't right, and now i can't do anything. When i turn on phone it goes on recovery mode but its modifited. it looks like resolution bigger than it should be. I don't know how to connecti it with odin cuz the moment when "volume up" part comes do not exist, it goes directly on recovery and odin can't find it. Pls help somehow if u can. I need my phone fast . Ty
i went through this before. Try this. Download the stock rom and put it in your external sd card. then when your phone is in recovery mode, perform
wipe data/factory reset. after that, flash the stock rom. is the cwm still there in the phone. might be bcs of your cwm tho. i onced fixed a galaxy ace + that had the same problem bcs its installed with wrong version of cwm.