I've samsung galaxy y with gingerbread os in the inside,and my problem is:
-my cellphone running slow

so,please help me te resolve this problem,and Thankyou before :D

Parth19

Jun 15, 2013
Mumbai
I'll guide you

Hello friend,
First of all,my friend,you have to get the administrator rights of your phone to get you phone working fast.You have to root your phone.Try using SRS Root.(Note; SRS Root is a PC application.You have to follow the instructions of it to root your phone).I think SRS Root is the easiest way to do it.(Note:Your phone should be atleast charged 70% when you root your phone.....Strictly....Or else you will lose your phone)The reason why your phone is slow may greatly be oriented to the RAM of your phone.So after rooting the phone,download 3 things,-1)Ram Booster (by Gejos Enterprise)....2)Performance booster(again by Gejos enterprise) and at last the 3)Ram Swapper.(The one with a green logo).....This method is totally dependent on the power and class of your phone.......For instance,if you have a 16 GB or an 8gb card into it with class higher or equal to 4,then you are good to go....(to find the Class of an SD card,scrutinize your SD card and look for a single or a double digit number in a circle beside the capacity of the SD card.You should have the class atleast 10).First of all Open the application-'Ram Swapper'.Then tick on the 'Active on Boot' radio button and then enter the size of the Swap in the unit 'MB'.(For instance-512 or 1024)Don't enter size more than 1024.Then the thing you have to do is to wait till the application completes it's process and then you have to reboot(restart) the phone.When you restart your phone,you will experience a change in the speed of your phone.Then go to the RAM Booster application and as soon as you open it tick on the buttons as many as you can and then press the 'back' button on your phone and while exiting the application,click 'Yes'.Repeat the Same process with The application-'Performance Booster' and then don't reboot.You have to repeat the same process except ticking on options, with the RAM and Performance booster.You don't have to do this one single time with the Swapper.Now you are good to go with enhanced speed and laglesness of you phone..If still you have any problem,then ask me.One more thing,I am not responsible for any mishaps with your phone.....I have did this with my phone and it is now working fantastic.Goodluck.....Enjoy.....:good:

Note:pressing on the thanks button below is very appreciated..

:good::good::good::good::good::):):):):angel:

Last edited: