Audio problems

OP xeiks

23rd January 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ituzaingˇ
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
More
Ever since I switched ROMs, I am only able to listen to the sound on one side of the headphones. The right side and not the left one (where the wire comes from to my pc). I've tried everything to change and nothing worked. I am pissed off because first of all I though it was the headphones (Skullcandy HESH: Oregon Ducks) so I called for Support but then I tried using the headphones with my pc and both sides work. The problem is obviously on my phone but I don't know what happened. I followed every step, I read carefully every text but still NOTHING works. I would really appreciate any help if possible.
Sorry if it's hard to understand me, I'm from Argentina so my native language is Spanish, not English.
24th January 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag bolton, on
Thanks Meter: 3,406

3,144 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeiks

Ever since I switched ROMs, I am only able to listen to the sound on one side of the headphones. The right side and not the left one (where the wire comes from to my pc). I've tried everything to change and nothing worked. I am pissed off because first of all I though it was the headphones (Skullcandy HESH: Oregon Ducks) so I called for Support but then I tried using the headphones with my pc and both sides work. The problem is obviously on my phone but I don't know what happened. I followed every step, I read carefully every text but still NOTHING works. I would really appreciate any help if possible.
Sorry if it's hard to understand me, I'm from Argentina so my native language is Spanish, not English.

dah, the phone jack is fracked up
dah, la toma de telÚfono se fracked hasta
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vincom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag bolton, on
Thanks Meter: 3,406

3,144 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeiks

That's it? A ROM ****ed up my phone? Great to know... I though this was a good phone... Now I realize it's a piece of crap. Thanks anyways Vincom...

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 mediante Tapatalk

no rom fracked up your phone, its a hardware problem...the phone audio jack, its just a coincidence that it happeneed when u switched roms.
maybe wiggling it while headphones are plugged in might fix it, maybe not

edit: return to stock to see if its still not working
Last edited by vincom; 24th January 2014 at 12:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to vincom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #4  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,811

8,467 posts
More
Thread cleaned lightly. Users are reminded that respect is a requirement here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audio, problems, roms, samsung, skyrocket
Previous Thread Next Thread