No registration required

Ascend g300 completely dead

OP ShAd0W_z0nE

24th January 2014, 12:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
this is for device, ascend g300 (U8815)

I searched for something similar but no result, no surprise for me since the problem is complicated. If it's a bug of cyanomod it cost me 200euros..read below.

The phone had stock ROM ICS. I sent the phone at Huawei service on December 2013, due to damaged receiver (phone couldn't send messages and sometimes call sound was bad). I took it back this Saturday. By the time I take the phone back the warranty was void(1 year passed). I tested the receiver and it was working. So I flashed it on Saturday with cyanomod 10.3. The phone was fully functional for 2 days, with no problems at all, only on the beggining 3 google apps were showing errors, but they were updated and errors stopped.

The 3rd day I decided to switch Number, because I have 2 numbers in one sim, from the same company, 2 in one sim. When I used to do this to my stock rom, I could switch number with no need of restarting the phone. The app that was doing it was called "SIM TOOLKIT", it is system's app. But when I tried doing it with cyanomod 10.3 app asked me to restart the phone to switch to my 2nd number, as I did. The phone was restarted and was working with the 2nd number.

I decided to switch again. Same message appeared "restart is required". This time I IGNORED the message by pressing back button, the window dissapeard and after 1 minute I got message (as always) "switching was succesful". But when I tried call someone, but the phone couldn't call anyone, it was like no sim. The system could see the sim, though. I decided to turn off the phone 2 hours later. Since then it never turned on, no recovery, no initial huawei logo, nothing. I tried plug it to computer,charge,unplug the battery for sometime and plug it again and all the common solutions.

I called my mobile company, they refused to fix it for free, they don't care if it was again at service 2 weeks ago. Huawei service never answer any calls. What to do?
Thanks in Advance.
Last edited by ShAd0W_z0nE; 24th January 2014 at 01:12 PM. Reason: better description
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread