Backup Questions!

Search This thread

gnotelover97

I wanted to know that if I restore from a Nandroid backup, will the user profiles on my stock room with their respective apps also get restored? Also how Titanium backup be used to backup only specific apps for different user profiles.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

wantabe

Mar 8, 2011
Colorado Springs
I wanted to know that if I restore from a Nandroid backup, will the user profiles on my stock room with their respective apps also get restored? Also how Titanium backup be used to backup only specific apps for different user profiles.

Yes, the user profiles will get restored along with your apps as long as your nandroid was made after they were set up and the apps installed. The restore from your backup will be Exactly like it was at the point in time it was made. Have never had more than one profile on any of my devices so can't answer your TB question.

Reactions: gnotelover97

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes, the user profiles will get restored along with your apps as long as your nandroid was made after they were set up and the apps installed. The restore from your backup will be Exactly like it was at the point in time it was made. Have never had more than one profile on any of my devices so can't answer your TB question.