Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,940 Members 46,912 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Charging when turned of - entering recovery

Tip us?

Vinnetou
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Charging when turned of - entering recovery

Hi, i'm Lucas, and i'm new here.
I have a small problem... well maybe not a problem per say, but it is inconvenient, for me at least...
I have changed my rom to CM10, with N.O.P.E.'s 875Mhz version kernel - fantastic piece of work by the way... But now every time i plug my phone to computer, or charger when it's turned off it automatically enters recovery mod... It is a bit inconvenient, because if i want to charge my device when it's turned off and not consuming any additional power, screen wastes so much electricity on displaying recovery menu... at night its annoying because it shines all around like a little lamp... and in terrain when i use a solar charger it consumes way more power than a charger can produce...

Is there a way to somehow change that, and prevent my phone from automatically loading in to recovery and just remain dormant?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Lucas

rudi_j7
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnetou View Post
Hi, i'm Lucas, and i'm new here.
I have a small problem... well maybe not a problem per say, but it is inconvenient, for me at least...
I have changed my rom to CM10, with N.O.P.E.'s 875Mhz version kernel - fantastic piece of work by the way... But now every time i plug my phone to computer, or charger when it's turned off it automatically enters recovery mod... It is a bit inconvenient, because if i want to charge my device when it's turned off and not consuming any additional power, screen wastes so much electricity on displaying recovery menu... at night its annoying because it shines all around like a little lamp... and in terrain when i use a solar charger it consumes way more power than a charger can produce...

Is there a way to somehow change that, and prevent my phone from automatically loading in to recovery and just remain dormant?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Lucas
happened to me too........i dont know about a fix. i just lived with it...

aashay960
Old
Thanks Meter 512
It's an android thing. It happens.