5,593,793 Members 46,573 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][GSM/CDMA/LTE][Kitkat 4.4.2] ROMFactory 1.2.2 EVEN MORE STABLE!

Tip us?

Koneesha
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I am still not able to get mms to work is there something I need to do. I'm on the news build uploaded tonight.

pcarenza
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 558

DONATE TO ME
That means they probably got rid of external/syspatch and you can delete it from the repo.
The Following User Says Thank You to pcarenza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pcarenza
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 558

DONATE TO ME
All,

I will be leaving the Motorola realm (at least temporarily) as I am switching from Verizon to T-Mobile on Friday, because it's much better on the short budget I have. With the switch goes my beloved Droid Razr HD, trading in for a Nexus 5. As such, I am adding hammerhead to ROMFactory and slowing support for xt925 and xt926. I will not discontinue it entirely, though.
Folks, you have a great phone. It's durable, has lonnnng battery life, and unlocked has become as close to AOSP-ready as you can get. I will miss her. If anyone with any amount of developing skills has the time, my git is, as it always will be, open.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pcarenza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hachamacha
Old
(Last edited by hachamacha; 23rd January 2014 at 05:13 PM.) Reason: Another try:
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarenza View Post
That means they probably got rid of external/syspatch and you can delete it from the repo.
Good deal: I deleted syspatch and xdelta3 and it synched completely. My next problem is that I'm not sure of which of the many "targets"(as in make 'targetname' -jXf) is correct.

Getting close ;)

Edit: Trying this without specifying target (make -j4) , and at least it is building or doing the beginning part. I'm hoping there'll be a clue as to the targetname if it's needed or that it just defaults to what was specified in brunch xt926.

Silvercloak5098
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default Status 7

I tried to get this ROM working on my XT925. I keep getting a status 7 error. Ugh. This is so frustrating. The bootloader's unlocked, the phone's rooted. There's no "ASSET" in your script. I don't get WHY I keep getting this.

hachamacha
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarenza View Post
All,

I will be leaving the Motorola realm (at least temporarily) as I am switching from Verizon to T-Mobile on Friday, because it's much better on the short budget I have. With the switch goes my beloved Droid Razr HD, trading in for a Nexus 5. As such, I am adding hammerhead to ROMFactory and slowing support for xt925 and xt926. I will not discontinue it entirely, though.
Folks, you have a great phone. It's durable, has lonnnng battery life, and unlocked has become as close to AOSP-ready as you can get. I will miss her. If anyone with any amount of developing skills has the time, my git is, as it always will be, open.
Congratulations and enjoy the N5 and thanks for the work you've done. Even thought I'm new to your code I've had an xt926 for a few months and am pretty impressed with it. Before you shut this operation down, would you mind giving me a couple answers (I understand if you mind): 1) What is the targetname of the 'make "targetname" -jX' (the targetname) for building your code? 2) Can you recommend any good devs out there that might answer any of my silly questions or could I still contact your somewhere to get started at least building then modifying your code - base. I've gotten near the end of a build but the upstream stuff is still too much in flux to count on a good kitkat build.

Many thanks and good luck.