Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

Anyone using N900A on T Mobile?

OP Limeybastard

24th January 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 20

86 posts
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Same for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
24th January 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 61

701 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulieb81

I have found that if you put the T mobile SIM in, boot the phone up, let it get a data connection, then restart the phone again, it usually will pull it's correct APN settings from the carrier just fine.

I reviewed my wife's N900A with T mobile sim card in it, the APN was actually set to T Mobile but some fields were different to my N900T on T Mobile. I do not remember which lines to be honest, I just copied mine on to hers. I think the field APN type on hers was just set to "default" where as mine is set to "default,mms,supl" .

I also believe her APN was not "fast.t-mobile.com" .

Her N900A seems to be picking up good LTE now, just originally when I first powered it up after unlocking the LTE icon would come and go in the home. I was thinking perhaps the N900A stock does not have all the radios available?
Last edited by Limeybastard; 24th January 2014 at 01:55 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread