willxander3
Old
Thanks Meter 19
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Same for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Limeybastard
Old
(Last edited by Limeybastard; 24th January 2014 at 01:55 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulieb81 View Post
I have found that if you put the T mobile SIM in, boot the phone up, let it get a data connection, then restart the phone again, it usually will pull it's correct APN settings from the carrier just fine.
I reviewed my wife's N900A with T mobile sim card in it, the APN was actually set to T Mobile but some fields were different to my N900T on T Mobile. I do not remember which lines to be honest, I just copied mine on to hers. I think the field APN type on hers was just set to "default" where as mine is set to "default,mms,supl" .

I also believe her APN was not "fast.t-mobile.com" .

Her N900A seems to be picking up good LTE now, just originally when I first powered it up after unlocking the LTE icon would come and go in the home. I was thinking perhaps the N900A stock does not have all the radios available?