Question UP

UP

PradeepMurugan
Old
Thanks Meter 222

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon2013 View Post
I want to ask, if I install an AOSP based ROM, can I install afterwards some of the Samsung's "touchwiz" apps that really matter?
No you cannot install unless the app is ported

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Gordon2013
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Just maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradeepMurugan View Post
No you cannot install unless the app is ported

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the answer. If I could have done it, it would have been great. It might still work, if I find the apps in .apk, it might just work, like an ordinary app. Does S-Voice belong to Samsung or Google? That's the only app that I want, I think. And I have it in .apk. I also have AccuWheather and Samsung Apps in .apk. I would lose Kies(I think), but the software is crap, backup and restore works only 70%. But there are more softwares out there that can do what Kies does, only better. So, I don't know, it's something to think about...

PradeepMurugan
Old
Thanks Meter 222

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon2013 View Post
Thanks for the answer. If I could have done it, it would have been great. It might still work, if I find the apps in .apk, it might just work, like an ordinary app. Does S-Voice belong to Samsung or Google? That's the only app that I want, I think. And I have it in .apk. I also have AccuWheather and Samsung Apps in .apk. I would lose Kies(I think), but the software is crap, backup and restore works only 70%. But there are more softwares out there that can do what Kies does, only better. So, I don't know, it's something to think about...
S voice belongs to samsung not google, google has google voice typing and google voice search