24th January 2014, 12:56 AM   |  #12  
Flag Karur
Thanks Meter: 258

222 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon2013

I want to ask, if I install an AOSP based ROM, can I install afterwards some of the Samsung's "touchwiz" apps that really matter?

No you cannot install unless the app is ported

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
24th January 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

73 posts
Just maybe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PradeepMurugan

No you cannot install unless the app is ported

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the answer. If I could have done it, it would have been great. It might still work, if I find the apps in .apk, it might just work, like an ordinary app. Does S-Voice belong to Samsung or Google? That's the only app that I want, I think. And I have it in .apk. I also have AccuWheather and Samsung Apps in .apk. I would lose Kies(I think), but the software is crap, backup and restore works only 70%. But there are more softwares out there that can do what Kies does, only better. So, I don't know, it's something to think about...
24th January 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #14  
Flag Karur
Thanks Meter: 258

222 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon2013

Thanks for the answer. If I could have done it, it would have been great. It might still work, if I find the apps in .apk, it might just work, like an ordinary app. Does S-Voice belong to Samsung or Google? That's the only app that I want, I think. And I have it in .apk. I also have AccuWheather and Samsung Apps in .apk. I would lose Kies(I think), but the software is crap, backup and restore works only 70%. But there are more softwares out there that can do what Kies does, only better. So, I don't know, it's something to think about...

S voice belongs to samsung not google, google has google voice typing and google voice search
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread