XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

| ★ UPDATE.ZIP ★ | ►MF3★AT&T★MK2◄ | ★ UNBRICKED ★ METHOD ★ | ★ Jan.01.2014 ★ |

Tip us?

t4duzan
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget069 View Post
This will probably have to wait until tomorrow. A little gun shy Is there a preferred version of Odin to use?

******Edit

I nutted up and used the MK2 tar file and worked like a charm! Now on MK2 and used saferoot without any issues, Now rooted on MK2!!!!!!!!
Would you mind to let me know how you load this file into Odin? I am having trouble upgrading to MK2 and want to try this method, but don't want to brick my phone by using the wrong option in Odin.

ted77usa
Old
(Last edited by ted77usa; 24th January 2014 at 05:28 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2088

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4duzan View Post
Would you mind to let me know how you load this file into Odin? I am having trouble upgrading to MK2 and want to try this method, but don't want to brick my phone by using the wrong option in Odin.
>>>>>MK2 FULL TAR FILES<<<<<

Bootloader >>>> BL
PDA >>>>>>>> AP
Phone >>>>>>> CP
CSC >>>>>>>>CSC
The Following User Says Thank You to ted77usa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gadget069
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gadget069 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

t4duzan
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Thanks. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Odin.
I flashed a file from the first post (IF U COMING FROM MF3 :
DOWNLOAD >>>MF3>MK2<<< HERE
md5= 7a5119f4c60bcfb26e1a7c69e0f8d9dc

and didn't see anything related to BL or AP or CP or CSC so I was trying to search on Google or XDA on how to load files into Odin. I'm downloading the file put up yesterday (>>>>>MK2 FULL TAR FILES<<<<<) to see if that has the proper files. I don't mind asking stupid questions as long as I have searched and not found the answers. I don't want to screw up my phone.

Edit: The latest file has downloaded. Would I select the PDA button and choose the .md5 file? It doesn't populate anything like the picture you show. I'm pretty sure I've just selected the PDA button
in the past but don't get the results that your picture shows. If you wouldn't mind, can you respond and direct me?

Thanks a ton.

ted77usa
Old
Thanks Meter 2088

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Odin.
I flashed a file from the first post (IF U COMING FROM MF3 :
DOWNLOAD >>>MF3>MK2<<< HERE
md5= 7a5119f4c60bcfb26e1a7c69e0f8d9dc

and didn't see anything related to BL or AP or CP or CSC so I was trying to search on Google or XDA on how to load files into Odin. I'm downloading the file put up yesterday (>>>>>MK2 FULL TAR FILES<<<<<) to see if that has the proper files. I don't mind asking stupid questions as long as I have searched and not found the answers. I don't want to screw up my phone.

Edit: The latest file has downloaded. Would I select the PDA button and choose the .md5 file? It doesn't populate anything like the picture you show. I'm pretty sure I've just selected the PDA button
in the past but don't get the results that your picture shows. If you wouldn't mind, can you respond and direct me?

Thanks a ton.
If you click on MK2 full tar files it would take you to my other thread that have a link to I337MK2tar.Md5 ..... After u downloaded. .... extract the I337MK2.rar using winrar or 7 zip ..... And then u would see 4 different md5 files. .....BL.......AP.......CP......CSC ........

Swyped from MK2 Dark Venomous X1

t4duzan
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted77usa View Post
If you click on MK2 full tar files it would take you to my other thread that have a link to I337MK2tar.Md5 ..... After u downloaded. .... extract the I337MK2.rar using winrar or 7 zip ..... And then u would see 4 different md5 files. .....BL.......AP.......CP......CSC ........

Swyped from MK2 Dark Venomous X1
The only file it came with was this one........AP_I337UCUEMK2_1921628_REV06_user_low_s hip_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5.......
This was what came with the I337Mk2.rar.

ted77usa
Old
(Last edited by ted77usa; 24th January 2014 at 03:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2088

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
The only file it came with was this one........AP_I337UCUEMK2_1921628_REV06_user_low_s hip_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5.......
This was what came with the I337Mk2.rar.
Then u got bad download.....try using different MIRROR and always check if md5 is match to make sure that u got the same files as mine or u can try using mega link that was posted by @muniz_ri from m other thread
| ★ MK2 ★ FULL ODIN TAR FILES ★ MK2 ★ | ★ UNBRICKED ★ Jan.24.2014 ★ |....

MOD FEEL FREE TO CLOSE THIS THREAD SINCE THE OTHER THREAD ARE ABLE TO UPDATE AS WELL TO AVOID CONFUSION IN THE FUTURE.....AND I REALLY APPRECIATED FOR U GUYS THAT HIT THANK BUTTON FOR ME AND RATE THIS THREAD TO 5 STARS......AND MAKE ME WANT TO CONTRIBUTE MORE FOR THIS GREAT COMMUNITY .....
The Following User Says Thank You to ted77usa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13092
Shutting this one down, go get the newer stuff...
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe