Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,681 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC gone insane

Tip us?

samuellancaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt [Q] HTC gone insane

Im using my HTC desire x updated to 4.1.1. One morning suddenly, my phone suddenly crashed and switched off and gave 5-6 vibrations. i tried to factory reset it but it failed. tried to restart some hours later.. it did, but froze and crashed again. previously when i went into the bootloader, it showed ***LOCKED*** and ***Security warning***, but later, it disappeared. still going with those Freezing, crashing and vibrating problems. any guesses for the problem?
HTC desire x
4.1.1 stock

dansou901
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuellancaster View Post
Im using my HTC desire x updated to 4.1.1. One morning suddenly, my phone suddenly crashed and switched off and gave 5-6 vibrations. i tried to factory reset it but it failed. tried to restart some hours later.. it did, but froze and crashed again. previously when i went into the bootloader, it showed ***LOCKED*** and ***Security warning***, but later, it disappeared. still going with those Freezing, crashing and vibrating problems. any guesses for the problem?
HTC desire x
4.1.1 stock
Are you still on stock? If yes, claim warranty. Looks like faulty battery or mainboard.

samuellancaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
hmmm.. can be. my phone came from service center almost 50 days ago. Still, when i went there, many people were complaining about motherboards getting faulty every two months.

kapucho19
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Last summer, when I tried to relock my bootloader it shows ***RELOCKED*** and ***Security warning*** and when I select reboot it goes to the bootloader again... To solve this I flashed the ruu of my cid and now its working without problems since that

HTC Desire X || Android 4.1.2 || mySENSEdx5 RC4.0