Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,797 Members 51,578 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Have anyone experienced issues after updating to 4.3?

Tip us?

donatelli
Old
Thanks Meter 0
The only issue I've had is the screen will turn off, usually when on the phone, and it will take a second or two to respond and come back. Other than that, the One has been stellar all around. Build quality is definite thing to note, and Sense is quite nice compared to Touchwiz.

Crawshayi
Old
Thanks Meter 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by donatelli View Post
The only issue I've had is the screen will turn off, usually when on the phone, and it will take a second or two to respond and come back. Other than that, the One has been stellar all around. Build quality is definite thing to note, and Sense is quite nice compared to Touchwiz.
Sounds like you just tripped the proximity sensor by accident, it will turn the screen off during calls when it thinks it's next to your face
Verizon HTC One
rom/Stock 4.4.2
kernel/ElementalX

redhotiron2004
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Apart from your increased smoothness and responsiveness the problem that I had was a software problem. Office suite pro. My excel documents just started to have a different format. And it was working fine on 4.2. It was however solved by installing the very latest version of suite pro.

This might be the result of some basic changes at the base of JB 4.3..

This happened in both xperia ZR AND samsung S3.

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk 2

alhadee12
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by alhadee12 View Post
Ok, thanks. What do you feel makes the One better than the S4?
I just got the HTC One and I'll see if the experience is better. I do like the feel of it, but I put it in a case anyway.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app
Searching for the right device.