Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,303 Members 53,305 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need Help for my Xperia Z1 C6903

Tip us?

paullu
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by shem2409 View Post
No just go into recovery, flash the monxdified rom zip and then clear cache and dalvik. I have done the same thing and it works perfectly fine. You can flash any 4.3 rom in this way, as you are on the same firmware.
sorry for stupid question I just want make sure
So I just need to flash rom.no need ti flash kernel
Also do I need to make a factory reset before flash?and you said after flashed rom need to clean cache and dalvik?
htc touch/ htc cruise /htc hd/ hd2/nexus one/hd7
htc incredible s/Htc sensation /htc hd7(again)/ galaxy s2/ galaxy s3
sony tx / xperia ZL / xperia z1/htc m8/xperia z2

shem2409
Old
Thanks Meter 587

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullu View Post
sorry for stupid question I just want make sure
So I just need to flash rom.no need ti flash kernel
Also do I need to make a factory reset before flash?and you said after flashed rom need to clean cache and dalvik?
Monxdified, iHackers and all stock based roms don't need a custom kernel (that's why you don't need to be bootloader unlocked to use them)
Just go into your recovery flash the zip. After the zip is flashed you will get an option to clear dalvik and cache.
It is always recommended to do a factory reset before flashing a custom rom, as it might misbehave. You can however try it without factory reset and then if you see that it doesn't work properly just do a factory reset and flash the rom zip again.
The Following User Says Thank You to shem2409 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]