Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

complete galaxy y rooting, odin and stock guide

OP xday123

22nd January 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 20

37 posts
Hi, guys i just thought that when we mess up our galaxy y then we have to search again and again, separately for root file, stock firmware and odin so i bring to you a complete file that contains the stock firmware, the root file, and odin also. it is a rar file and none of the components have been created by me.
Credits:
stock firmware: doky
odin: google
root file: i don't remember sorry

guide for new ones:
stock firmware recovery:
1)get ur mobile to download mode or odin mode by shutting down and then pressing vol down + power button + home button. then press vol up when the warning comes ( don't worry nothing will happen )
2)connect mobile to pc and open odin. make sure u have mobile drivers. get them by installing kies.
3) click on pda and choose the file pda_s5360_dxlc1. now on csc and choose the file csc_s5360_dxlc1. now on phone and choose modem_s5360_dxlc1.
4) check auto reboot and f.reset time but make sure to uncheck all others. click start. if pass comes written on one of the upper boxes then it's done.

root guide:
1)shut down mobile.
2)get to recovery by pressing vol up + power button + home button.
3) choose install from sd card and choose direct root file.
4) it is done
5)reboot

get it here: here
The Following User Says Thank You to xday123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,637

4,912 posts
just to let you know its not a good idea for people from europe to flash that stock firmware - its Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam firmware

its also out dated

you also dont need kies to instal the drivers - there is a usb drivers file from samsung which is much smaller so unless you actually use kies there is no need for it

later firmware and firmware for other countries can be found
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7#post48462297
Last edited by marcussmith2626; 23rd January 2014 at 12:38 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #3  
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 48

158 posts
More
I ThinK
Quote:
Originally Posted by xday123

Hi, guys i just thought that when we mess up our galaxy y then we have to search again and again, separately for root file, stock firmware and odin so i bring to you a complete file that contains the stock firmware, the root file, and odin also. it is a rar file and none of the components have been created by me.
Credits:
stock firmware: doky
odin: google
root file: i don't remember sorry

guide for new ones:
stock firmware recovery:
1)get ur mobile to download mode or odin mode by shutting down and then pressing vol down power button home button. then press vol up when the warning comes ( don't worry nothing will happen )
2)connect mobile to pc and open odin. make sure u have mobile drivers. get them by installing kies.
3) click on pda and choose the file pda_s5360_dxlc1. now on csc and choose the file csc_s5360_dxlc1. now on phone and choose modem_s5360_dxlc1.
4) check auto reboot and f.reset time but make sure to uncheck all others. click start. if pass comes written on one of the upper boxes then it's done.

root guide:
1)shut down mobile.
2)get to recovery by pressing vol up power button home button.
3) choose install from sd card and choose direct root file.
4) it is done
5)reboot

get it here: here

Well You Should GaVe The Original 2.3.6 For Every Country
It They Install ThiS Via odin in other countrt They Wont Be Able To Regain Back Warranty.
Well I also Think ThaT There Are Many Threat About This Topic Already.
24th January 2014, 06:25 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
More
Thanks

sent from terminal emulator
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy y, root, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread