Tmobile on verizon note 3

15th January 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #11  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 229

1,357 posts
More
Can you guys point me in the right direction to get the apn for LTE on metro? I've never set an apn before.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
15th January 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 35

96 posts
Out of curiosity, have those who have used T-Mobile SIM been able to get MMS? I found all the APN settings online in multiple places. Even used the APN from my TMO Moto X and can't get MMS to work. Always gets stuck in "downloading".
I haven't tried it on a bone stock TW ROM yet. Maybe issues with messaging apps on other ROMs??
Everything else works flawlessly. Even better speeds and signal strength than VZW in my area.
20th January 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 5

41 posts
Won't see sim card.
I have a Verizon note 3 and it won't see my T-Mobile sim card. No matter what the sim won't register and I get a X over the signal bars. I already tried a Verizon sim and it works perfectly so I know it's not a hardware issue. Any solutions or ideas?
22nd January 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 22

190 posts
do a hard reset and then after that make sure your SIM card is the correct one its clean the contacts are in the correct position and then finally it should load up

if I may ask did you activate the phone when you first turn it on if not you're able to bypass the activation while using a Verizon dummy SIM card or no sim

once you load up your tmobile sim card in the top left notification area you should see where it says unknown sender is inserted

once you see this message you should be able to call anyone you'd like

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium HD app
22nd January 2014, 04:31 AM   |  #15  
Flag Orange County
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Exclamation .
Quote:
Originally Posted by trpfn03

I have a verizon note 3. I am on tmobile now. Using a jelly bean rom, I have everything working except for wi fi calling? Anyone know how to get it? or how to load a tmobile rom on the verizon note 3?

I tried loading a tmobile rom but the wifi would not connect?

Thanks,

Kevin

Hey Kevin,

How about we trade phones an call it a day lol, i'm looking for a Verizon Note 3 since my company phone is Verizon (iphone5) - anyways my personal phone is a Note 3 for T-Mobile and was unlocked by receiving the password from T-Mobile (sim unlock) but still can't use it on Verizon. Msg me if interested please.

Thanks,
Daniel
24th January 2014, 04:29 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 4

68 posts
So verizon note 3, can i use it internationally?

with the note 2 i rooted, flashed beans rom, then used hiAPN when I went overseas.

Note 3, much more difficult now?

Thanks~
24th January 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 63

1,223 posts
You also have to change the Internet provider setting under network and select tmobile. There's a video about it on YouTube.

Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank