FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Need Help

22nd January 2014, 04:33 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
hello...!
.
.
im using windows 8,
all the drivers of A110 has been installed,
but it is not detecting my phone while flashing,
even though i tried in META-MODE also.........?
 
 
23rd January 2014, 02:32 AM |#2  
Saksham Singh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 1,835
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry2544

hello...!
.
.
im using windows 8,
all the drivers of A110 has been installed,
but it is not detecting my phone while flashing,
even though i tried in META-MODE also.........?

Do The Following Things-:
1. Uninstall The Existing Drivers & Then Reinstall Them.
2. Let It Install Properly First Don't Connect Your Phone.
3. After It Gets Installed Then Run SP Tools & Complete The Procedure.
4. Click Download Button & Then Connect Your Fone It Will Surely Detect Your Device
5. Then If Any Problem is There Try Meta Mode.
Hope U Got It & Your Device Will Be Detected.

Sent from my A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd January 2014, 02:52 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
thanks for responding
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder_Droid

Do The Following Things-:
1. Uninstall The Existing Drivers & Then Reinstall Them.
2. Let It Install Properly First Don't Connect Your Phone.
3. After It Gets Installed Then Run SP Tools & Complete The Procedure.
4. Click Download Button & Then Connect Your Fone It Will Surely Detect Your Device
5. Then If Any Problem is There Try Meta Mode.
Hope U Got It & Your Device Will Be Detected.

Sent from my A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

even though i tried these things NO USE
23rd January 2014, 08:43 AM |#4  
Faaiz Puthawala's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 1,069
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry2544

even though i tried these things no use

buddy i was also having same prob with win 8
and tried each n every solution but nothing worked
try this method with win 8.1 or win 7
it will surley work..!!
24th January 2014, 03:21 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fa@iz

buddy i was also having same prob with win 8
and tried each n every solution but nothing worked
try this method with win 8.1 or win 7
it will surley work..!!

im on 8.1 only buddy
24th January 2014, 05:34 PM |#6  
Faaiz Puthawala's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 1,069
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry2544

im on 8.1 only buddy

then it should work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes