Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,068 Members 46,680 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Best ROM for Using HD2 as Media Device

Tip us?

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman1376 View Post
Glad To Hear That ... Sounds Great ... Can You Name The ROM ?
NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V3.0b
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

hitman1376
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V3.0b
Great ... But I Thought It's A Sense ROM ...

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Great ... But I Thought It's A Sense ROM ...
I don't say that.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

hitman1376
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Thumbs up OH Sorry ...

Quote:
I don't say that.
Oh ... Sorry My Friend ... My Mistake ... Didn't See Your Attachment ... Really Sorry ...

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Glad To Hear That ... Sounds Great ... But Isn't The ROM The One Ported From Nexus ? ( I Think I Saw Such Battery Life On An ICS ROM ) ... Does The ROM Run Gangstar Vegas - GTA 4 ? ... If Yes The I Would Be Glad To Give It A Try ... ]
Do you think the Hardware of HD2 is meant to run such a Games? Maybe you have GTA4 running on your Rom then stick with that one but I really doubt.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

I run Gangstar Rio - City of Saints

hitman1376
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Talking OH No ...

Quote:
Do you think the Hardware of HD2 is meant to run such a Games? Maybe you have GTA4 running on your Rom then stick with that one but I really doubt.
No My Friend ... Of Course Not ... They Need A High Hardware ... But Through Chainfire some Problems Solve ... You Know ? I'm A Games Freak Just Wanted To Know If They RUN Then Change The ROM To Have Fun ... Just This ... ... Sorry For Not Saying My Questions Clear ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
No My Friend ... Of Course Not ... They Need A High Hardware ... But Through Chainfire some Problems Solve ... You Know ? I'm A Games Freak Just Wanted To Know If They RUN Then Change The ROM To Have Fun ... Just This ... ... Sorry For Not Saying My Questions Clear ...
Haaa, OOK then. Remember just one thing, Chainfire have to be used on 2.3.7 GB only, it is not compatible with ICS or JB and if you try, you will kill your android, I already did.

The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hitman1376
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Thumbs up Sure

Quote:
Haaa, OOK then. Remember just one thing, Chainfire have to be used on 2.3.7 GB only, it is not compatible with ICS or JB and if you try, you will kill your android, I already did.
Sure ... Thanks For Advise ...