Ask a question

No registration required

CWM Installation Problem

OP Mehedi Hasan

24th January 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi all, I tried to Update my phone razr xt910 to 4.4.2. But when i tried to install CWM rom using razrtouchblack.apk, version 4.8.4.5, it wasnt installed properly. I cant open my phone since 2days. When i open my phone it shows below message--

"Encryption unsuccessful" encryption was interrupted and cant be completed. As a result the data on ur phone is no longer accessible. To rusume using your phone, you need to perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, u will have an opportunity to restor any data that was backed up to ur google account.

& then when i touch "RESET PHONE" it cant be reset & shows the message again. plz help me. I am not much aware about this type of problem. actually this is my 1st Android phone. plz help me.
24th January 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #2  
Flag Hobb’s End
Thanks Meter: 940

1,343 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehedi Hasan

Hi all, I tried to Update my phone razr xt910 to 4.4.2. But when i tried to install CWM rom using razrtouchblack.apk, version 4.8.4.5, it wasnt installed properly. I cant open my phone since 2days. When i open my phone it shows below message--

"Encryption unsuccessful" encryption was interrupted and cant be completed. As a result the data on ur phone is no longer accessible. To rusume using your phone, you need to perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, u will have an opportunity to restor any data that was backed up to ur google account.

& then when i touch "RESET PHONE" it cant be reset & shows the message again. plz help me. I am not much aware about this type of problem. actually this is my 1st Android phone. plz help me.

Get rsd lite, get the fastboot files for ur region, flash that! Root, install safestrap 3.65 and u r good to go!
Tutorials are given in the dev section and general with videos! Give it a try! :thumbup:

Tapped from my RazR
The Following User Says Thank You to DumbleCore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread