Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,915 Members 37,356 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] AT&T One X+ Cant get passed Bootscreen,No OS. I messed up

Tip us?

grigoriisi
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayer T View Post
But in the AT&T section of the sticky but there are 3 choices, 2 which say Cingular and 1 that says Telus..

RUU_EVITARE_UL_JB_45_Cingular_US_1.15.502.9_Radio_ 1.09.55.17_18.20.95.55L_release_290329_signed.exe 671.9MB 2012-11-18 04:21:24
RUU_EVITARE_UL_JB_45_Cingular_US_1.19.502.1_Radio_ 2.14.55.01_18.21.95.55L_release_310178_signed.exe 670.1MB 2013-04-10 17:06:31
RUU_EVITARE_UL_JB_45_TELUS_WWE_1.15.661.11_Radio_1 .09.55.17_18.20.95.55L_release_290307_signed.exe
Im so sorry for looking like a complete doofus i just dont want to mess anything up more than i already have...
Is your phone AT&T? If yes then run the Cingular 1.19 thats the most recent. Is your phone telus? Then run the telus one.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Zayer T
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by grigoriisi View Post
Is your phone AT&T? If yes then run the Cingular 1.19 thats the most recent. Is your phone telus? Then run the telus one.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk
Ok great, ill run the Cingular one. yes it's an AT&T. Though will a "RELOCKED"bootloader suffice? I "fastboot oem lock"ed it but it said failed and when i reopened in hboot it now says relocked.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zayer T For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

grigoriisi
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayer T View Post
Ok great, ill run the Cingular one. yes it's an AT&T. Though will a "RELOCKED"bootloader suffice? I "fastboot oem lock"ed it but it said failed and when i reopened in hboot it now says relocked.
Relocked it's ok

Sent from my HTC One X+
The Following User Says Thank You to grigoriisi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NinjaKenZen
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I'm having a very similar issue to you except the ruu is not working for me and I also had received the latest ruu zip from the HTC website but get verification errors when I install them. Mine one is a international version though.

If you manage to fix your issue can you please post how?

thank you.

ady2pak
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaKenZen View Post
I'm having a very similar issue to you except the ruu is not working for me and I also had received the latest ruu zip from the HTC website but get verification errors when I install them. Mine one is a international version though.

If you manage to fix your issue can you please post how?

thank you.
What's your HBOOT version?

Zayer T
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I ran the RUU and everything went super smoothly, my phone is back on track and fully functional ! Thank you so much