[Q] UNROOT LG G2 (Verizon)

23rd January 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
How do I unroot LG G2 w/ Verizon? Tried flashing - failed (upgrade stopped due to error). Tried SUPERSU remover/delete su in binaries - failed (still says rooted in about)

What is the quickest/fastest/easiest way to unroot LG G2 with Verizon? PLEASE help ASAP!
24th January 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #2  
Flag Karur
Thanks Meter: 244

218 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob42

How do I unroot LG G2 w/ Verizon? Tried flashing - failed (upgrade stopped due to error). Tried SUPERSU remover/delete su in binaries - failed (still says rooted in about)

What is the quickest/fastest/easiest way to unroot LG G2 with Verizon? PLEASE help ASAP!

Well I don't know exactly how to for your device, but in general it is the procedure
Open supersu app and click fill unroot. You are done

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
24th January 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PradeepMurugan

Well I don't know exactly how to for your device, but in general it is the procedure
Open supersu app and click fill unroot. You are done

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

If you actually read my post, assuming you DIDN'T, I DID this and it DOESN'T FULLY remove the root (still says rooted in restore boot menu, about phone, and download boot menu)
24th January 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Flasher
I used the LG flasher (RD tool/uptestex) and it stops at 2% with type param error, then i tried the lg tool from THEIR website and it freezes it's DLing new software, in Firmware Update for all of these (+ button when booting) and I have triple checked I have all the drivers etc.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank