Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,727,987 Members 45,737 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] UNROOT LG G2 (Verizon)

Tip us?

Jacob42
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] UNROOT LG G2 (Verizon)

How do I unroot LG G2 w/ Verizon? Tried flashing - failed (upgrade stopped due to error). Tried SUPERSU remover/delete su in binaries - failed (still says rooted in about)

What is the quickest/fastest/easiest way to unroot LG G2 with Verizon? PLEASE help ASAP!

PradeepMurugan
Old
Thanks Meter 229

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob42 View Post
How do I unroot LG G2 w/ Verizon? Tried flashing - failed (upgrade stopped due to error). Tried SUPERSU remover/delete su in binaries - failed (still says rooted in about)

What is the quickest/fastest/easiest way to unroot LG G2 with Verizon? PLEASE help ASAP!
Well I don't know exactly how to for your device, but in general it is the procedure
Open supersu app and click fill unroot. You are done

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Jacob42
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PradeepMurugan View Post
Well I don't know exactly how to for your device, but in general it is the procedure
Open supersu app and click fill unroot. You are done

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
If you actually read my post, assuming you DIDN'T, I DID this and it DOESN'T FULLY remove the root (still says rooted in restore boot menu, about phone, and download boot menu)

Jacob42
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Flasher

I used the LG flasher (RD tool/uptestex) and it stops at 2% with type param error, then i tried the lg tool from THEIR website and it freezes it's DLing new software, in Firmware Update for all of these (+ button when booting) and I have triple checked I have all the drivers etc.