[ROM][4.3.1][UNOFFICIAL][CLOSED][Codinaxx Galaxy Exhibit T599X Variants] CM-10.2
For your information
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
Instructions on how to install
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Philz's Recovery does not work with this build and this recovery must be installed.
1. Download GAPPS and CM-10.2, and put it on your phone (preferably external sd card).
2. Download Odin, and the recovery from the above links.
3. Turn off your phone, and put your phone in download mode by pressing volume down button, home button and the power button simultaneously and letting go. Press volume up when prompted.
4. Plug in your phone via usb, and open up odin and load the recovery in PDA and flash away. Do not tick or untick anything.
5. After it flashed, reboot to recovery (by pressing volume up, home, and power simultaneously).
6. Wipe data/factory, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache (found in advanced)
7. Install zip, find where CM10.2 is and install that first, and then install GAPPS.
8. Reboot system and enjoy CM-10.2!
I'm posting this on behalf of @Unjustified Dev
so all credits go to him, I just compiled the rom for him. Remember to thank him!
- Unjustified Dev (for creating this rom)
- OliverG96 and his respective sources