FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Official Green Back Shell

211 posts
Thanks Meter: 138
 
By ReOmbra, Senior Member on 17th January 2014, 12:46 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
It will be nearly for sale
Hope
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	50459_b.jpg
Views:	1506
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	2521602  
 
 
17th January 2014, 01:38 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Its already for sale, its turquoise: http://www.newtechnology.co.in/wp-co.../11/Moto-G.jpg
That photo was modified.
And its a nice color! I have the lime green one, and want to but this!
17th January 2014, 05:09 PM |#3  
ReOmbra's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoaoSony

Its already for sale, its turquoise: http://www.newtechnology.co.in/wp-co.../11/Moto-G.jpg
That photo was modified.
And its a nice color! I have the lime green one, and want to but this!

how can you tell that is modifified?
in my opinion no.
Last edited by ReOmbra; 17th January 2014 at 05:17 PM.
17th January 2014, 09:15 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReOmbra



how can you tell that is modifified?
in my opinion no.

Mate, look: http://www.mobiflip.de/motorola-moto...quoise-back-5/

If you look to the lime green one, and red one you will see the colours saturated. All these photos were edited...
18th January 2014, 12:54 PM |#5  
ReOmbra's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoaoSony

Mate, look: http://www.mobiflip.de/motorola-moto...quoise-back-5/

If you look to the lime green one, and red one you will see the colours saturated. All these photos were edited...


it is very strange the cause of the saturation..
23rd January 2014, 03:25 AM |#6  
mike21pr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
why isn't there a green back shell? seriously, that's the color i wanted

Sent from my Moto G GPE
23rd January 2014, 01:00 PM |#7  
ReOmbra's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21pr

why isn't there a green back shell? seriously, that's the color i wanted

Sent from my Moto G GPE

For the moment the only solution is this:


or a skin green coloured
24th January 2014, 10:34 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Angry
you could also plasti dip the phone cases, hmm i wonder...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes