Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,756 Members 42,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Virus or Wanam Xposed Update Problem

Tip us?
 
Eng. Mido
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default [Q] Virus or Wanam Xposed Update Problem

I have a problem when i update Wanam Xposed it appears in the attached photo

is this a virus ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-25-00-07-41.png
Views:	243
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	2537129   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-25-00-37-02.png
Views:	289
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	2537133  
 
raghavsharmaxda
Old
#2  
raghavsharmaxda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 332
Posts: 645
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: mumbai
Its not a virus :|.. N there was no need to spam by making new these just for this while u had one opened

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Winter is coming #GameOfThrones
 
iceyhotguy
Old
#3  
iceyhotguy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 715
Posts: 712
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eng. Mido View Post
I have a problem when i update Wanam Xposed it appears in the attached photo

is this a virus ?
Please always search the forums before you post.
The Gallery bug has been there since we got 4.2.2 update and has been discussed several times here.
Go to settings>Applications>Gallery app and clear data and cache.

This problem is known to come back every now and then and there is no permanent fix for it. It has to be from Samsung's end.
You can try clear it's data and cache, and switch to a different Gallery app like QuickPic so that the Gallery doesn't malfunction again.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceyhotguy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Eng. Mido
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyhotguy View Post
Please always search the forums before you post.
The Gallery bug has been there since we got 4.2.2 update and has been discussed several times here.
Go to settings>Applications>Gallery app and clear data and cache.

This problem is known to come back every now and then and there is no permanent fix for it. It has to be from Samsung's end.
You can try clear it's data and cache, and switch to a different Gallery app like QuickPic so that the Gallery doesn't malfunction again.
Thanks so much @iceyhotguy i didn't notice it's the gallery app

and @raghavsharmaxda i didn't spam
 
Eng. Mido
Old
(Last edited by Eng. Mido; 25th January 2014 at 02:39 AM.)
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Jan 2014
It didn't work

so i tried to uninstall it then rebooted and cleared cache even the dalvik cache too then tried to re-install it again through Xposed but it haven't been installed

what's the problem !!

I installed bitdefender antivirus and there's no virus
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-25-04-19-07.png
Views:	25
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	2537390   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-25-04-25-37.png
Views:	21
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	2537391  
 
iceyhotguy
Old
#6  
iceyhotguy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 715
Posts: 712
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eng. Mido View Post
It didn't work

so i tried to uninstall it then rebooted and cleared cache even the dalvik cache too then tried to re-install it again through Xposed but it haven't been installed

what's the problem !!

I installed bitdefender antivirus and there's no virus
Ofcourse there's no virus The insufficient storage is a glitch in 4.2.2. It's worse if you try batch installing apks or restore through some third party software, atleast that's what I observed when I was on stock.
In your Settings>storage does it show you have your memory full?

Try downloading and installing it as an apk from here : http://repo.xposed.info/module/ma.wanam.xposed
 
Eng. Mido
Old
(Last edited by Eng. Mido; 25th January 2014 at 04:01 AM.)
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyhotguy View Post
Ofcourse there's no virus The insufficient storage is a glitch in 4.2.2. It's worse if you try batch installing apks or restore through some third party software, atleast that's what I observed when I was on stock.
In your Settings>storage does it show you have your memory full?

Try downloading and installing it as an apk from here : http://repo.xposed.info/module/ma.wanam.xposed
No it doesn't

I tried but it's the same result also
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-25-04-40-33.png
Views:	22
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	2537410  
 
raghavsharmaxda
Old
#8  
raghavsharmaxda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 332
Posts: 645
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eng. Mido View Post
Thanks so much @iceyhotguy i didn't notice it's the gallery app

and @raghavsharmaxda i didn't spam
I just said that u already had a thread opened brother!! Right?
[Q]bar!!.so i suggested its better to continue topic related to each other in same thread..
Sorry for typing mistake in above post..
Its "why u started a thread"...

U dont need to be rude :/

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Winter is coming #GameOfThrones
 
akiratoriyama
Old
#9  
akiratoriyama's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 762
Posts: 1,636
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eng. Mido View Post
It didn't work

so i tried to uninstall it then rebooted and cleared cache even the dalvik cache too then tried to re-install it again through Xposed but it haven't been installed

what's the problem !!

I installed bitdefender antivirus and there's no virus
Its no virus
If you're sure your storage is not full do this
Go to /data/data (using any file manager with root functionality)


Search for wanam
Delete the ma.wanam.xposed folder
Then try to install the app


Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
AOGP Kernel Coder

The Following User Says Thank You to akiratoriyama For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes