Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,375 Members 45,250 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDHC

Tip us?
 
kms108
Old
#21  
kms108's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 826
Posts: 4,616
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocrs55 View Post
I have a Lexar 64gb. All i ever got for speed was in the low 20's as well. The packaging says 90 mb/s and 600x but as mentioned already, that would only happen in the Lexar laboratory. I just got the card so I wouldn't have to be constantly moving the pic/videos to my computer
i get the full speed, if you read the thread you will understand why.
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM900F
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos I9192

Sony XBA 3
Sony MDR EX600
Sony MDR EX800ST
Xiao Mi Piston IF Edition
 
Ocrs55
Old
#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Sarsfield
Quote:
Originally Posted by kms108 View Post
i get the full speed, if you read the thread you will understand why.
I was referring to the tested speed in the phone, as I think, were some of the other posters. Are you saying you get 90mb/s when transferring to your computer with the reader or to/from the phone with an OTG cable and reader or both?
 
kms108
Old
#23  
kms108's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 826
Posts: 4,616
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocrs55 View Post
I was referring to the tested speed in the phone, as I think, were some of the other posters. Are you saying you get 90mb/s when transferring to your computer with the reader or to/from the phone with an OTG cable and reader or both?
Not even a phone will get you that speed, only a pc with supported reader can reach that speed.
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM900F
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos I9192

Sony XBA 3
Sony MDR EX600
Sony MDR EX800ST
Xiao Mi Piston IF Edition
 
Ocrs55
Old
#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Sarsfield
Quote:
Originally Posted by kms108 View Post
Not even a phone will get you that speed, only a pc with supported reader can reach that speed.
So when you said above that you get full speed (referencing the top speed listed on my card ) you were saying you get that when you do computer transfers?
 
kms108
Old
#25  
kms108's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 826
Posts: 4,616
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocrs55 View Post
So when you said above that you get full speed (referencing the top speed listed on my card ) you were saying you get that when you do computer transfers?
correct
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM900F
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos I9192

Sony XBA 3
Sony MDR EX600
Sony MDR EX800ST
Xiao Mi Piston IF Edition
The Following User Says Thank You to kms108 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Run, Jump, and Shoot in Tales of Ciaxia

There are certain types of games that have become paramount of the portable gaming world. As we have … more

Samsung Gear Live Stock Firmware Image Pulled, Temp Root

Just yesterday,XDA Recognized Developer and TV ProducerAdamOutlertore apart … more

Draw a Line and Let Your Device Do the Rest with LineitApp

Over the years, since evenbefore Android entered the scene, we have striven to … more

[APK] Chrome Beta 37 Brings First Traces of Material Design

With Android L on the horizon, it’s no surprise that Google’s … more