FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Monx - All threads closed, all dl links removed ! What's going on here ??

58 posts
Thanks Meter: 18
 
By cCclown, Member on 23rd January 2014, 12:16 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th January 2014, 02:50 AM |#11  
liqn7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
General ui fluidity, decreased ram usage and better battery life are my main improvements.

Then there's all the features of Kk over 4.3

If you love the Sony ui so much there's a theme for it on xposed. Most of the Sony apps can also be downloaded from the market or sideloaded with the Apk.

Best of all its entirely bug free. Not a single random reboot or freeze since installation.
 
 
24th January 2014, 05:35 AM |#12  
shaolin95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 943
 
More
Can you get small apps working too?
Has anyone tested Dreamcast emulator..I would like to know if it has the same issue as with 4.3
24th January 2014, 06:08 AM |#13  
Senior Member
Flag INDIA
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liqn7

General ui fluidity, decreased ram usage and better battery life are my main improvements.

Then there's all the features of Kk over 4.3

If you love the Sony ui so much there's a theme for it on xposed. Most of the Sony apps can also be downloaded from the market or sideloaded with the Apk.

Best of all its entirely bug free. Not a single random reboot or freeze since installation.

Which xposed theme you are talking about? Please share link. Thanks
24th January 2014, 09:26 AM |#14  
SÜPERUSER's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 172
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

Accidentally hit the thanks button

Also, say whaaat? Horrible performance? It performs like nothing else. Not sure if you base your facts on the benchmark thread or if you've done a very dirty flash, but it's the fastest sucker in town. It's also incredible light on resources since it's KK.



Quote:
Originally Posted by liqn7

How is performance terrible?

Its kit Kat 4.42 and it runs like a dream. Definitely faster than 4.3. Did you full wipe before flashing?


Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Jumping in here quite unnoticed.
I noticed that the rom or device seems to get tired at the end of the day.. kind of getting laggy and slower and slower. Even now my device stopped scrolling for a sec at your barney picture.
It's not near as quick and responsive as the CM roms (have not tried cm kk rom)
I don't care about benchmarks since like year 2011.. Its just a bunch of numbers.
I never reboot but I think I need too do this more often, just like back in the days with my Desire.







Sent from my C6806_GPe using Tapatalk
24th January 2014, 03:12 PM |#15  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,683
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SÜPERUSER

Jumping in here quite unnoticed.
I noticed that the rom or device seems to get tired at the end of the day.. kind of getting laggy and slower and slower. Even now my device stopped scrolling for a sec at your barney picture.
It's not near as quick and responsive as the CM roms (have not tried cm kk rom)
I don't care about benchmarks since like year 2011.. Its just a bunch of numbers.
I never reboot but I think I need too do this more often, just like back in the days with my Desire.


Sent from my C6806_GPe using Tapatalk

Not seeing this kind of behavior here. Are you sure you don't have an app that's leaking RAM?

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
24th January 2014, 06:57 PM |#16  
shaolin95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 943
 
More
Quote:

I don't care about benchmarks since like year 2011.. Its just a bunch of numbers.

to use a spanish saying...."When the river sounds, carries water"
24th January 2014, 09:09 PM |#17  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,637
 
Donate to Me
More
Monx isn't banned, he has posted in the Z1 forum today, hopfully he can work things out with the admin team and get back to developing.

It looks like it was one of the Z1 ROMs that was the issue:
Quote:

pls donate to support future developments

[05-00-00] WIP
interested donators, mod(s), RC, pls PM for early beta build.
RELEASED

24th January 2014, 11:04 PM |#18  
martin132014's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

Monx isn't banned, he has posted in the Z1 forum today, hopfully he can work things out with the admin team and get back to developing.

It looks like it was one of the Z1 ROMs that was the issue:

Hope he dont have a hard feeling in zu forum after what happened...just hope he can sort thing's out and come back to us...

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to martin132014 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes