[Q] Mtk6592 Rooting

Search This thread

SuleymanSahin

Dec 13, 2013
how is your phone running?
i know i am off topic, just wanna know review by some user.

Phones performance is very good. Antutu score is 27324
Build quality ok(average china device).

Screen is IPS 720p. can seen any angles. Phone have only acc,light,sound and proximity sensors.

There are some software android bugs. But not a big deal.
Phoe doesnt support OTG but have NFC.

They sent two batteries 2600mah and cover. Phones sound is very poor.
Earphone is garbage. Here some photos:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 489
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 395
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 442
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:

Kotello

Oct 7, 2013
For me this phone is not worth any money. Screen is crazy, I mean it catches my tapping very randomly.... battery life is hilarious. Its getting so hot after a while... But the worst thing is that it's restarting all the time. I need to take out battery sometimes because it takes thrat long to restart after a crash. It drives me crazy. I wouldnt recommend this phone as processor is powerful indeed but generates too much heat. I'm returning it the next week. I bought it from aliexpress. For my gf I bought phone with mtk6589 and it still runs every game smoothly and doesn't have that issues. Its better choice after all even if is cheaper.: )

kiddm60

Feb 4, 2012
Newman K2S

For me this phone is not worth any money. Screen is crazy, I mean it catches my tapping very randomly.... battery life is hilarious. Its getting so hot after a while... But the worst thing is that it's restarting all the time. I need to take out battery sometimes because it takes thrat long to restart after a crash. It drives me crazy. I wouldnt recommend this phone as processor is powerful indeed but generates too much heat. I'm returning it the next week. I bought it from aliexpress. For my gf I bought phone with mtk6589 and it still runs every game smoothly and doesn't have that issues. Its better choice after all even if is cheaper.: )

I have a Newman K2S with MT6592 processor, good battery life, stable operation, no reboots or overheating. Antutu score is only about 24K though. Had some trouble with getting GPS apps to work, but was able to reset and now that works too. Camera preview initially showed lots of video flashing and noise, but pictures I took didn't display that noise, installed a couple of additional Camera apps and the flashing subsided mostly, still some visual artifacts from time to time. I haven't run into anything that really made me disappointed, though I thought the camera flashing was going to make it unusable, until I saw that photos I took looked okay. Purchased from Pandawill, they delayed sending for a while until I started complaining daily, moved me up and got it within a couple of weeks. They advertised 24 hour shipping, but that was untrue, I paid for fedex express delivery based on belief that it would ship within 24 hours. Once pandawill shipped, it arrived in a couple of days.

Top Liked Posts