5,600,123 Members 42,274 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help on returning flashed htc one back to HTC

Tip us?

adoboFosho
Old
(Last edited by adoboFosho; 24th January 2014 at 08:37 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default help on returning flashed htc one back to HTC

I have a flashed htc one (slimbean rom 4.3) along with the launcher that comes with it but need to return my phone due to blue cam tint while taking photos. This is my first smartphone and flashed android I ever did. Do we need to revert it back to original? How do I go about doing that? A step by step guide would be great.

Anyone who returned their phone do they just replace the phone completely? Do I need backup everything? How to do that? How long would it take to receive my phone after they receive it?

Anyone that can help me through this whole process that would be great helping a noob like me

Also on unrelated note I couldn't attach a game controller to my phone ie: ps3 , 360 controller wirelessly

I tried ps3 bluetooth but I think im using the wrong launcher

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 658

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adoboFosho View Post
I have a flashed htc one (slimbean rom 4.3) along with the launcher that comes with it but need to return my phone due to blue cam tint while taking photos. This is my first smartphone and flashed android I ever did. Do we need to revert it back to original? How do I go about doing that? A step by step guide would be great.

Anyone who returned their phone do they just replace the phone completely? Do I need backup everything? How to do that? How long would it take to receive my phone after they receive it?

Anyone that can help me through this whole process that would be great helping a noob like me
check these 2 threads
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541082
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2358738
HTC One 32 GB AT&T (S-off, Unlocked, Rooted)
Please help keep www.htc1guru.com Alive and Donate
The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adoboFosho
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thanks

I probably know I should have looked around first since this probably got asked often but thanks again

adoboFosho
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
btw did you have any problems with camera with blue tint? just wondering

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 658

DONATE TO ME
Nope I got a good one back in April

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
HTC One 32 GB AT&T (S-off, Unlocked, Rooted)
Please help keep www.htc1guru.com Alive and Donate