Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,167 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Best Custom ROM & Kernel for Nexus 7 (2013)

Tip us?

mhshujon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Best Custom ROM & Kernel for Nexus 7 (2013)

Which best custom ROM & Kernel you can recommend me to use on my Google Nexus 7 (2013) KitKat 4.4.2!!

I'm now using ElementalX 2.6 custom Kernel & Stock ROM

Suggest me any best Custom ROM…need best and awesome interface...and also stability... Just best from all over

Pandae
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhshujon View Post
Which best custom ROM & Kernel you can recommend me to use on my Google Nexus 7 (2013) KitKat 4.4.2!!

I'm now using ElementalX 2.6 custom Kernel & Stock ROM

Suggest me any best Custom ROM…need best and awesome interface...and also stability... Just best from all over
Moderators frown on questions like this, and rightfully so. The best suggestion is to check the ROM forum. You might as well ask what the best cut of beef is.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandae For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

oadam11
Old
Thanks Meter 333
I recommend installing multirom so you can install many ROMs at the same time. Then you can try all the ROMs you want and see which you like the most

Sent from my Nexus 7
The Following User Says Thank You to oadam11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Divine_Madcat
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandae View Post
Moderators frown on questions like this, and rightfully so. The best suggestion is to check the ROM forum. You might as well ask what the best cut of beef is.
More to the point - this question is all but impossible to answer, simply because it is so subjective. What is the best for one person (rock solid stability, but no features) is not the best for another. Your only recourse, as suggested, is to read through some of the popular threads to get a handle on what is available, then go from there.

My Phones:
HTC Blue Angel (retired)
HTC x7501 (retired)
HTC Incredible, w/ AOKP (GPS use)
HTC Rezound (backup phone)
Samsung Galaxy S4 w/ GPE 4.4.2

My Tablets
B&N Nook Color, w/ CM10
HP Touchpad w/ CM10
Google Nexus 7 w/ Stock Rom (STOLEN.... )
Google Nexus 7 (2013) w/ Stock Rom & Glitch Kernel

If you have any problems or questions, do not hesitate to ask. I don't bite!
The Following User Says Thank You to Divine_Madcat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe