Unhappy [Q] Phone screen black but still working? (Like nothing before)

The screen is not frozen for stuck or anything, it is literally black and the touchscreen was and is broken. Like here is how it went. I got back from school, I was mad because I got a bad grade on my test somehow and my parents would not be quiet about it and when I got to my room my phone randomly shut down 5 times for no reason and then it happened. I threw my phone at the floor and then it somehow flew up and hit a sharp edge on my table and then it fell on the floor again (BTW my floor is cushiony and soft, not hardwood). I was scared because I love the Nokia Lumia 900. I went to go pick it up and when I did, there was like blue liquid, almost like pen ink, coming out of the bottom right of the phone (I do not have images because this happened at November 2013, it is January 2014 now.). I thought it would clear tomorrow but then later that night the "ink" had gone almost 4/6 of the phone. I thought it was nothing and it would clean up by tomorrow so I went to bed. The next morning I checked on my phone and I kept pressing the on button but that's when I knew it was on. everything on the phone worked except for that the screen was black and the liquid covered the screen so the touchscreen was out of order also.

My dad found out a few months later (I was scared to tell my dad) and he got really mad. The phone is not broken, the screen has just been overflown with this ink stuff.

What is happening and what should I do to clean it? Or should I just wait 11 months for a new phone? This iste helped me with my phone not starting so please help me!