After soldering new antenna pins, wifi doesnt connect
finally posting here after serious searching for days as some htc one s models have this wifi issue of weak signals or not connecting at all.
1. I have HTC One S S4 model.
2. Wifi used to connect only to WPA routers within a radius of 5 meters from router. Any router away frmo 5 meters wouldnt be captured by phone.
3. Tried different tweaks on antenna but nothing, checked through the wifi power option in advanced settings too.
4. upgraded official ROM, nothing happened.
5. Finally took the phone apart and changed the wifi antenna pins, resoldered new ones.
6. On these new pis, used the tweak (putting a U shaped wire touching antenna pins and cover)
7. Now, most of the times, it has full signal strength, but just stays on "Establishing Connection" and leaves.
My phone is bootloader unlocked, rooted with HBoot 2.15 and TWRP recovery installed.
The BT and 3G works perfect and fast
HTC Sense 4
Software Versio 3.16.75
Please suggest me something... i am starting to have enough of this phone......
The quieter your become, the more you are able to hear - BT5