Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Solution for camera bug

OP guilhermecaraujo

23rd January 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Hello...

I installed this ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2540838

There is a camera bug... but in the page 31, there is a update that promisses to fix this bug.

"ROM => http://goo.im/devs/Alberto96/I9500/C...CIAL-i9500.zip

Changelog :

- Fixed Camera
- Fixed Inverted Colors
- Updates CM Sources

Enjoy! "

My doubt is, when I will install this new ROM (update), Will I lost my data of programs, sms, etc? Or is only a update?

Thank you
24th January 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by guilhermecaraujo

Hello...

I installed this ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2540838

There is a camera bug... but in the page 31, there is a update that promisses to fix this bug.

"ROM => http://goo.im/devs/Alberto96/I9500/C...CIAL-i9500.zip

Changelog :

- Fixed Camera
- Fixed Inverted Colors
- Updates CM Sources

Enjoy! "


My doubt is, when I will install this new ROM (update), Will I lost my data of programs, sms, etc? Or is only a update?

Thank you

I installed the update, the cam is ok, but it don't record video, and there is no options of original samsung cam on stock

Is there a solution ?
24th January 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by guilhermecaraujo

I installed the update, the cam is ok, but it don't record video, and there is no options of original samsung cam on stock

Is there a solution ?

And I can't download on the browsers and I can't transfer files between sd internal and external.
And sometimes is written ""

I can download on play store
Last edited by guilhermecaraujo; 25th January 2014 at 03:35 AM.
25th January 2014, 03:36 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by guilhermecaraujo

And I can't download on the browsers and I can't transfer files between sd internal and external.
And sometimes is written ""

I can download on play store

I went back to previous CM, until I find a stock...haha
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes