XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No alerts during call even with option enabled

Tip us?

3V0_MR
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] No alerts during call even with option enabled

I've had my phone for almost two years now, and I've never been able to get sound notifications for messages, emails, or anything else during my calls. I've made sure my "Alerts on call" is checked and still nothing... I didn't see any other threads with this problem--only ones that wanted to disable this function. Why is mine so special?

SlimSnoopOS
Old
Thanks Meter 1706
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3V0_MR View Post
I've had my phone for almost two years now, and I've never been able to get sound notifications for messages, emails, or anything else during my calls. I've made sure my "Alerts on call" is checked and still nothing... I didn't see any other threads with this problem--only ones that wanted to disable this function. Why is mine so special?
I don't recall actually ever hearing notifications while on a call. I just made a phone call and while on that call, I sent a couple gmails to myself, had an alarm go off, and received an update from a sports app but I only receive vibration or silent alerts. The alarm goes off however its vibrating only unless I am off of the call.
[VZW] Samsung Galaxy SIII
[last device]
Droid Incroyable