MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Change frequency of Galaxy S4

OP JJM1974

25th January 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #11  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 9

82 posts
You should not flash the authentic S4 ROMs on the clone as there are hardware differences and it'll most likely brick your phone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
25th January 2014, 04:50 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 99

615 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJM1974

I am aware that it is a clone but it can stiil operate as phone so I am wondering if there is any generic software out there that can flash the phone to be able to change the frequency . It maybe worth a try .

Thanks

1. Software from our s4 will brick your phone if you try to flash it. As you have been told, your device is completely different from a s4.

2. All frequency specs (three of them, 2G GSM, 3G UMTS and 4G LTE) are hardware specs completed with some software "details" embedded into baseband or modem firmware. This means that if your phone specs is 850/2100, you cannot change it to other frequencies even you change the modem.

Enviado desde mi GT-P7510 usando Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread