[Q] Please help new user

OP mtener926

24th January 2014, 02:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Holly
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
I just got a sprint galaxy s4 from a guy on craigslist we tried swapping numbers at a Best Buy an my phone is still not active,i called the guy an he said it was rooted with a gummy rom 4.4 and i can not figure out how to unroot an remove the custom rom. I went to several sites an tried downloading the odin file as well as device drivers etc but all i get is zip extractors an new programs downloaded on my pc.So at the moment i am without a phone can anyone help walk me through getting the phone back to the factory settings an 4.3 version? Thank you all in advance for any help.
25th January 2014, 05:14 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 28

255 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtener926

I just got a sprint galaxy s4 from a guy on craigslist we tried swapping numbers at a Best Buy an my phone is still not active,i called the guy an he said it was rooted with a gummy rom 4.4 and i can not figure out how to unroot an remove the custom rom. I went to several sites an tried downloading the odin file as well as device drivers etc but all i get is zip extractors an new programs downloaded on my pc.So at the moment i am without a phone can anyone help walk me through getting the phone back to the factory settings an 4.3 version? Thank you all in advance for any help.

You would need to put the original backup or a backup from a stock one on it to rid the rom

Please quote me in replies.
Sent from Dell Venue 8 3830
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread