Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more
Post Reply

OUYA in need of a good home.

OP adfurgerson

20th January 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 618
 
1,715 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
If anyone could use an ouya for legitimate development I will donate it to them. Preferably in the US as shipping overseas would probably be costly.
Was contacted by pm by a member that would like to try their hand at app development and will be sending it to him.
Last edited by adfurgerson; 20th January 2014 at 04:16 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to adfurgerson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 04:13 AM   |  #2  
Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 3
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Soooo... this thread it dead now?
22nd January 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 618
 
1,715 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxy

Soooo... this thread it dead now?

I sent a pm to the person who contacted me asking for info so I could ship it and never heard back. It is up for grabs again.
22nd January 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 3
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Great! I'm not a dev myself but I may have someone that would be interested
22nd January 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 618
 
1,715 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxy

Great! I'm not a dev myself but I may have someone that would be interested

Okay let me know, I only bought it because it was in stock locally, and didn't need it for gaming. Ended up ordering a TV box that I like better. I think to be a useful device it needs to be hacked and I don't know anyone that I could give it to that would be up for that. Like I said if it can go to someone that needs it for development that would be great.
22nd January 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #6  
IncognitoMan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 203
 
129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson

Okay let me know, I only bought it because it was in stock locally, and didn't need it for gaming. Ended up ordering a TV box that I like better. I think to be a useful device it needs to be hacked and I don't know anyone that I could give it to that would be up for that. Like I said if it can go to someone that needs it for development that would be great.

If that doesn't work out then I wouldn't mind it for a second device to flash test builds of CM on... ( it's getting to be quite a pain to switch back and forth )
22nd January 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 618
 
1,715 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoMan

If that doesn't work out then I wouldn't mind it for a second device to flash test builds of CM on... ( it's getting to be quite a pain to switch back and forth )

I apologize to @baxy for this but..... I know @IncognitoMan will put it to good use, as he has already released work in this forum.
24th January 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #8  
Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 3
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
No worries mate 😀
The Following User Says Thank You to baxy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2014, 05:25 AM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoMan

If that doesn't work out then I wouldn't mind it for a second device to flash test builds of CM on... ( it's getting to be quite a pain to switch back and forth )

I was about to post asking if it could be donated to IcognitoMan!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Ouya General by ThreadRank