Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,377 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OUYA in need of a good home.

Tip us?

adfurgerson
Old
(Last edited by adfurgerson; 20th January 2014 at 04:16 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 600
Default OUYA in need of a good home.

If anyone could use an ouya for legitimate development I will donate it to them. Preferably in the US as shipping overseas would probably be costly.
Was contacted by pm by a member that would like to try their hand at app development and will be sending it to him.
The Following User Says Thank You to adfurgerson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

baxy
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Soooo... this thread it dead now?

adfurgerson
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxy View Post
Soooo... this thread it dead now?
I sent a pm to the person who contacted me asking for info so I could ship it and never heard back. It is up for grabs again.

baxy
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Great! I'm not a dev myself but I may have someone that would be interested

adfurgerson
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxy View Post
Great! I'm not a dev myself but I may have someone that would be interested
Okay let me know, I only bought it because it was in stock locally, and didn't need it for gaming. Ended up ordering a TV box that I like better. I think to be a useful device it needs to be hacked and I don't know anyone that I could give it to that would be up for that. Like I said if it can go to someone that needs it for development that would be great.

IncognitoMan
Old
Thanks Meter 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson View Post
Okay let me know, I only bought it because it was in stock locally, and didn't need it for gaming. Ended up ordering a TV box that I like better. I think to be a useful device it needs to be hacked and I don't know anyone that I could give it to that would be up for that. Like I said if it can go to someone that needs it for development that would be great.
If that doesn't work out then I wouldn't mind it for a second device to flash test builds of CM on... ( it's getting to be quite a pain to switch back and forth )

adfurgerson
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoMan View Post
If that doesn't work out then I wouldn't mind it for a second device to flash test builds of CM on... ( it's getting to be quite a pain to switch back and forth )
I apologize to @baxy for this but..... I know @IncognitoMan will put it to good use, as he has already released work in this forum.

baxy
Old
Thanks Meter 3
No worries mate 😀
The Following User Says Thank You to baxy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

reifnotreef
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoMan View Post
I was about to post asking if it could be donated to IcognitoMan!