[INFO] Desire C official JB update

Tip us?

Evolitist
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Lightbulb [INFO] Desire C official JB update

Hello everybody,
I've emailed HTC about the 4.1.2 update as soon as it appeared on HTCdev. Today, they finally replied to me. Here's the text of the email I've received:
Code:
My name is Jauna and I'm with the HTC Tier 3 Escalations - Special Projects Team. I have received your escalation # S2013013426701, where you had some questions about a kernel source uploaded to HTCDev.com. I will be happy to answer them for you.
The Kernel Source listed for the HTC Desire C v4.1.2 is solely for the Taiwanese APTG device. This is not for use with any other variant of the Desire C. I apologize for any confusion. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Seems like the 4.1.2 kernel source is not for Desire 600, but is for Taiwanese variant only. So... Is there a way to port it to other variants of our device?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Evolitist For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SiqrCarnbon
Old
Thanks Meter 85
I think this may work

Over on MoDaCo there is a LewaOS Rom for Unicom Y300 (Chinese Variant) It will change you're baseband version to something else so we have to reflash default baseband don't know If this is possible without S Off though
If You Compile a Kernel Flash it and it bricks you're phone don't blame me I'm just stating info.

Jack

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk
My Current Devices
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 - CM10.2 - Next Kernel @ 1.5GHZ
Huawei Ascend Y300 - CM11 - CeXestel kernel @ 1.2GHZ

If You are picking broadband forget BT Look at my speed test 20MBS Actually i get 500KBPS Thats why I dont source build

IF YOU DONT HAVE KITKAT YET ASK YOURSELF THIS!
"Do I really need KitKat?"