XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't play video's

Tip us?

martijn99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default [Q] Can't play video's

I am on sphongle right now and when I want to watch video, it gives me the error "sorry, this video can't be played" but before this error i could watch all videos

can someone please help?

Sent from my One V using xda premium

vibincw
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Use mx player but that too wont help in generating thumbnails for videos but can play them :thumbup:
Devices:-
MMX A116
HTC ONE V ( Unlocked - S-OFF)
The Following User Says Thank You to vibincw For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mcgi5sr2
Old
Thanks Meter 233
I realise this is a dangerous question, but what video player, and were you streaming or watching a video from a file? If possible what was the file type or streaming type?
HTC One V (unlocked ~ S-Off) - CM10 Final Rom - HellBoy CM10 Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to mcgi5sr2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Curtis1973
Old
Thanks Meter 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by martijn99 View Post
I am on sphongle right now and when I want to watch video, it gives me the error "sorry, this video can't be played" but before this error i could watch all videos

can someone please help?

when in doubt,reboot to recovery and wipe cache,dalvik-cache and try it out again. sounds like you may have corrupted settings or something.
Instead of donations to me for anything I do here,drop some loose change,a few dollars or what ever you can in a local salvation army donation bucket,donate unused clothing,shoes,etc to local goodwill locations. Just give in general what you can,when you can. There are those in more need than my self out there. And that will make my day more than any thanks or donation to me you could offer here. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Curtis1973 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

martijn99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
thanks everyone!!!!!