5,600,053 Members 43,838 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sony Xperia TX keeps rebooting over and over

Tip us?

Aboody Zomar
Old
(Last edited by Aboody Zomar; 29th December 2013 at 07:15 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] Sony Xperia TX keeps rebooting over and over

hello guys !!

i have Xperia TX (LT92i) rooted with stock ROM, the problem started when i changed the font and the device rebooted by itself, and kept rebooting over and over again forever !!

now the question is:

how can i get this problem fixed ??

NOTE: i have tried to connect the device to pc (connecting the USB while holding the volume up button) the blue light comes for few seconds and then goes away !! then a green light comes and the device starts charging !!

any solution for this problem will be appreciated !!

Torres77an
Old
Thanks Meter 17
You might just have to re flash it I had the same problem and I had to wipe all data when I flashed it with the flash tool

Sent from Shane's Xperia T LT30a

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Make sure it's completely off before you flash it by holding all the buttons down

The Following User Says Thank You to Torres77an For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aboody Zomar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres77an View Post
You might just have to re flash it I had the same problem and I had to wipe all data when I flashed it with the flash tool

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Make sure it's completely off before you flash it by holding all the buttons down

working on it !!

Viktor Zelenay
Old
(Last edited by Viktor Zelenay; 2nd January 2014 at 08:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
I had a same problem on XZ and sony lww. You just need to connect phone in flashmode while rebooting and you can reflash it using SEUS or Flashtool.

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Viktor Zelenay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aboody Zomar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor Zelenay View Post
I had a same problem on XZ and sony lww. You just need to connect phone in flashmode while rebooting and you can reflash it using SEUS or Flashtool.

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have tried to connect my phone in flashmode (Vol up + power button) but whenever i do, i get ( device connecting in debugging off) what should i do guys ??

m.anwar
Old
(Last edited by m.anwar; 16th January 2014 at 10:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
I am using SONY XPERIA LT29i...it is hanged on boot screen "a triangle with a wrench and screwdriver showing when I try to turn on "now it is not booting it just hanged...

Please help me!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

izuall187
Old
Thanks Meter 98
If you are on locked bl, try to use pcc repair phone or sus and enter flashmode.

For ul, use emma.

Sent from my LT29i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Proud Filipino, proud Waray-Waray from Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines.