5,597,815 Members 37,327 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MK3][4.3]Das_ROM

Tip us?

Jairsantana
Old
Thanks Meter 55
@das_webos_transformer can you port the rcsblu theme???

Trident
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Noticed that the 3.1 update doesn't have the .zip file extension. Just add it on?
Peace,
Trident

Using a Sprint GalaxyNexus for work and LG G2 for personal.
[Feel free to press the Thanks button if I helped you- I'll do the same.
Loving my new connection-

Shadefactor
Old
Thanks Meter 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Noticed that the 3.1 update doesn't have the .zip file extension. Just add it on?
Just add it on

Sent From My M.O.A.Rtally Brutal SPH-L710
Device: Samsung Galaxy S 2: Epic 4g Touch
ROM: FI27 Stock Rooted
Kernel: Stock
Modem: FI27
Carrier: Sprint

Device: Samsung Galaxy S 3 Sprint SPH L710
Rom: M.O.A.R. 9.0.1. Or Project Wicked X
Kernel: DKP or Stock
Modem: MK3
Recovery: PhilZ
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadefactor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ruthlessptizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 161
Hey is there still any action goin on here..don't seem like there is much talk anymore

Squirting that Wicked Wiz

Shockey2
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Well, isn't most of the action in a ROM forum about problems with the ROM? Love this Rom. I'm a lurker, but I'll post for this! Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to Shockey2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ruthlessptizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 161
No we don't just complain about our roms in forums we also promote them and compliment them. When people don't talk things dry up and support goes away...people also become friends so it's also a hangout as well....so don't just come to a forum and wine....show some love too

The Following User Says Thank You to ruthlessptizzle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

das_webos_transformer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 316

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessptizzle View Post
No we don't just complain about our roms in forums we also promote them and compliment them. When people don't talk things dry up and support goes away...people also become friends so it's also a hangout as well....so don't just come to a forum and wine....show some love too

Personally, I prefer to wine. I've been busy with other things and haven't had the motivation to work on this, just in case anyone ever try to buy a Saab, they're awesome cars, just when things break you either need a fat wallet or the skills/tools to fix it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
LG g2
-IOAP
-ZVA!!!!

Spint Galaxy S III
-Retired!
-Das_ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2545068

Nexus s 4G-SOLD

samsung transform
-Retired
-ChickenPox Latest

acer iconia a100
eh

My Laptop
Latitude D620
core 2 duo 1.6ghz
3GiB RAM
Linux Mint 14

Desktop
AMD 4600+
2gb RAM
Mint 16
GeForce 430+ 6150SE GPU
^^ high tech, i know!

kenny70452
Old
(Last edited by kenny70452; 21st January 2014 at 06:05 PM.) Reason: forgot something
Thanks Meter 1
Default text messenger closes suddenly with no error message

Text messenger will just close at various times, during the writing of a text or just sitting there open. No error message. I froze some stuff long time ago but no recent changes. ROM been working great so I really don't think it's a ROM issue but maybe one of the brains here might have a clue???

oh yeah, silly me, i did update some programs. didn't really pay attention to the name, just got an update notice and went with it. crap. one was su. i remember that one because it took me back into recovery for a sec. don't remember the other apps that updated. any suggestion? got a backup, guess i could flash that and then log the updates??

das_webos_transformer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 316

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny70452 View Post
Text messenger will just close at various times, during the writing of a text or just sitting there open. No error message. I froze some stuff long time ago but no recent changes. ROM been working great so I really don't think it's a ROM issue but maybe one of the brains here might have a clue???

oh yeah, silly me, i did update some programs. didn't really pay attention to the name, just got an update notice and went with it. crap. one was su. i remember that one because it took me back into recovery for a sec. don't remember the other apps that updated. any suggestion? got a backup, guess i could flash that and then log the updates??
Try(stay with me) wipe the messaging app. If you want to keep your texts, I understand, download a backup app and see if it helps

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
LG g2
-IOAP
-ZVA!!!!

Spint Galaxy S III
-Retired!
-Das_ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2545068

Nexus s 4G-SOLD

samsung transform
-Retired
-ChickenPox Latest

acer iconia a100
eh

My Laptop
Latitude D620
core 2 duo 1.6ghz
3GiB RAM
Linux Mint 14

Desktop
AMD 4600+
2gb RAM
Mint 16
GeForce 430+ 6150SE GPU
^^ high tech, i know!

The Following User Says Thank You to das_webos_transformer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]